Clemens: A doper and a dope!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
While I usually try to cleanse myself of any and all elements of schadenfreude, where Roger Clemens is concerned I'm giving myself a pass. :cool:

NY 'Daily News': Clemens Had Affair With (Very) Young Country Singer

NEW YORK Star baseball pitcher Roger Clemens carried on a decade-long affair with country star Mindy McCready, which began when she was a 15-year-old aspiring singer, the New York Daily News reports today, citing unnamed sources. Clemens' lawyers confirms that Clemens, already in hot water over steroids charges, knew the singer well but denies a sexual relationship.

When the two met, Clemens was 28 and married father of two, several sources have told the Daily News.

Story:

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003795105

• Banned
Speaking of schadenfreude, Dan Duquette must be overflowing with it right about now. :rofl:

While I usually try to cleanse myself of any and all elements of schadenfreude, where Roger Clemens is concerned I'm giving myself a pass. :cool:

NY 'Daily News': Clemens Had Affair With (Very) Young Country Singer

NEW YORK Star baseball pitcher Roger Clemens carried on a decade-long affair with country star Mindy McCready, which began when she was a 15-year-old aspiring singer, the New York Daily News reports today, citing unnamed sources. Clemens' lawyers confirms that Clemens, already in hot water over steroids charges, knew the singer well but denies a sexual relationship.

When the two met, Clemens was 28 and married father of two, several sources have told the Daily News.

Story:

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003795105

I read this earlier....Decade-long affair and no-sex??? He's either really smart(no sex in a decade long relation-ship with a 15-25 year old), really dumb(lying about it), or she had him WHOOPED!!:eusa_drool: :bowdown:

Forum List

Back