Clearly Obama Thinks we are all mental Midgets

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Obama Clearly thinks the Vast Majority of Americans are Either to stupid or to Detached to notice.

What else can you say.

As the stock market is reacting Negatively to the Newest Nobs report, Because they read!, Obama is on TV praising it calling it "great News, we added 431,000 New Nobs last Month" Only he failed to mention 390,000 of those "jobs" are Census workers.

More Temporary positions Passed off as Jobs Saved or Created.

you reap what you sew America, and were reaping it big time for Electing a completely unqualified Marxist Liar Academic Lawyer to the white house, and letting him have a Congress Ran by 2 of the furthest left figures in American Politics.

I don't Say he is a Marxist for Shock Value or to Start a debate. I say it because not only to his Actions clearly show anyone who can see that he is a Marxist at heart, but his own words in his own Book suggest the same.

If I wanted to shock you I would call him a felon.....oh wait that should not be shocking any more either. It appears rather clear to me anyways from whats out so far on the subject that Obama has and is Using Offers of Jobs and or Positions to influence Democratic Primary Elections. A clear violation of more than one law. But more troubling is the fact that its an assualt on the very core of our Democracy, Election Tampering is IMO a high crime.

Now that Said I am sure its true it has been done in the past by Presidents from Both Parties, But that does not make it right nor Legal, and the Fact that MR Change we can believe in, who was going to change the way things are done in DC, Sent his mouth piece out to tell us all every done it all the time. Is especially Hard to swallow.

Don't worry though you die hard Obama Lovers, Nothing will happen. Not as Long as Obama has Both Houses of Congress and we have an a completely Partisan Democrat AG who isn't going to do anything about it.

Ok now go ahead an call me a racist or what ever you guys are doing these days to people who question Obama.

Other than Government hiring (temporary at that), he is doing NOTHING to put people back to work. Again, we need a strong program that pays us back for our spend dollars. Moving irrigation water from the Midwest to the West could put millions to work, but Obama is too stupid to make that a priority. Meanwhile the Federal Government is shutting down farms in California and taking away hundreds of thousands of jobs so the California delta population of mutant midget fish does not get diminished. Oh boy, what a dynamic leader we have.

To Hell with Obama! To Hell with Obama! To Hell with Obama! He's a do nothing president.

you are not seriously blaming the fish getting the water in California on Obama are you?

The silliness of that and all the other silly things you Obama haters spew the blame on Obama for is hilarious.

blaming Obama for everything under the sun and calling him a Marxist is just ridiculous, partisan, silliness.

I don't think the president is the best ever, but I certainly do not blame all ills on him and unlike the right wing, I have never expected a God like presence of perfectness from him or any president.

Live your life, the best you can....no President has ever affected my daily life....I do not blame any president for stubbing my toe, as you guys seem to continually do....why is that? the President passes no laws? congress, our representatives do?

Forum List

Back