Clear Channel’s Directors Give Big to Romney, Who Won’t Criticize Limbaugh

Clear Channel

Fourteen directors of Clear Channel, the company that hosts the Rush Limbaugh show, have contributed $726,400 to Mitt Romney since 1994, most of it in the current presidential campaign. Romney has come under attack for refusing to criticize Limbaugh’s comments about Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke, other than to say that calling her a “slut” and a “prostitute” was “not the language I would have used.”
<more>

Odd, last time I checked you are criticizing someone when you say that they used language you wouldn't have used.

The difference is Maher is a comedian, was talking about public figures, and he wasn't LYING LOL.

The GOP and its propaganda machine are so dishonest and hypocritical it's ridiculous. All lies and BS spin, and HUGE.

So Ms Fluke is somehow not public? She sure as heck fits the definition of a public figure using the Supreme Court Caselaw on Defamantion.

And Maher lies all the time. There is no evidence that Rush said anything that was a lie either. That doesn't change the fact that the language he used is inappropriate and unkind. Which of course is the issue.

The difference is Maher is a comedian, was talking about public figures, and he wasn't LYING LOL.

The GOP and its propaganda machine are so dishonest and hypocritical it's ridiculous. All lies and BS spin, and HUGE.
Maher being a comedian is a matter of opinion either way that does not make his remarks any less rude or insulting and the object of Rush's comments made her self a public figure when she choose to testify and get involved in public policy.

I completely agree. IMHO a comedian is usually required to be funny.

I fail to see why Romney or any Republican politician need to address Rush's comments.

Oh, so Rush Limbaugh isn't a prominent conservative?
Do the candidates AGREE with Limbaugh or not?
It's a straighforward question that a lot of people would like to know the answer to.

I think you conservatives forget who you are dealing with here.

I'm not a conservative, so speak yourself. It seems you don't know who you are dealing with ere.

Namely....women.

Now, if you don't answer a direct question with a direct answer, do women accept that?
And don't for a SECOND think that this will "blow over" by election time.
Again....think about who you have offended here.
You think they won't hold a grudge ?

If only Darryl Issa had allowed her to testify...it would have been 5 seconds on the nightly news and done. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work conservatives. Keep showing America why you should be put in charge.

And when Bill Maher called Sarah Palin a **** were you feigning outrage demanding President Obama address his remarks? Nope, didn't think so. At least some Democrats are honest enough to address the double standard.

The difference exists only in the eyes of biased partisan stooges like yourself. People like you have zero credibility, but then, we all already know that about you.

Yes Comrade. You have never been more right Comrade. :lmao:

Clear Channel

Fourteen directors of Clear Channel, the company that hosts the Rush Limbaugh show, have contributed $726,400 to Mitt Romney since 1994, most of it in the current presidential campaign. Romney has come under attack for refusing to criticize Limbaugh’s comments about Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke, other than to say that calling her a “slut” and a “prostitute” was “not the language I would have used.”
<more>

Clear Channel is directly connected to the people destroying US. The USA. They are directly connected to ones who are destroying the ideas of liberty for those in the USA. They are CORP WHORES, who forget flesh and look to the dollar, which will be gone very soon.

THE GAMES ARE DEEP, understand or I guess you will have to go away. Because when the ruling class who hate GOD, get in we all go away.

Not if God has anything to do with it. The quotes in the Bible about people in caves hiding from the face of the Lord...do mean things. And they are staple in what is going one today.

Welcome to the WORLD!

You are an idiot.

Clear Channel

<more>
Clear Channel is owned by Bain Capital.

Forum List

Back