Clear Channel’s Directors Give Big to Romney, Who Won’t Criticize Limbaugh

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Clear Channel

Fourteen directors of Clear Channel, the company that hosts the Rush Limbaugh show, have contributed $726,400 to Mitt Romney since 1994, most of it in the current presidential campaign. Romney has come under attack for refusing to criticize Limbaugh’s comments about Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke, other than to say that calling her a “slut” and a “prostitute” was “not the language I would have used.”
<more>

Clear Channel

Fourteen directors of Clear Channel, the company that hosts the Rush Limbaugh show, have contributed $726,400 to Mitt Romney since 1994, most of it in the current presidential campaign. Romney has come under attack for refusing to criticize Limbaugh’s comments about Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke, other than to say that calling her a “slut” and a “prostitute” was “not the language I would have used.”
<more>

Clear Channel is directly connected to the people destroying US. The USA. They are directly connected to ones who are destroying the ideas of liberty for those in the USA. They are CORP WHORES, who forget flesh and look to the dollar, which will be gone very soon.

THE GAMES ARE DEEP, understand or I guess you will have to go away. Because when the ruling class who hate GOD, get in we all go away.

Not if God has anything to do with it. The quotes in the Bible about people in caves hiding from the face of the Lord...do mean things. And they are staple in what is going one today.

Welcome to the WORLD!

Gee, I wonder when Limbaugh will begin to openly advocate for Romney? He frickin LOVED Gingrich when he was speaker.

Oh well, it's not like loyalty means anything to conservatives. Look at what happened at Walter Reed.

Clear Channel

<more>

Sounds reasonable to me.

Clear Channel

<more>

Clear Channel is directly connected to the people destroying US. The USA. They are directly connected to ones who are destroying the ideas of liberty for those in the USA. They are CORP WHORES, who forget flesh and look to the dollar, which will be gone very soon.

THE GAMES ARE DEEP, understand or I guess you will have to go away. Because when the ruling class who hate GOD, get in we all go away.

Not if God has anything to do with it. The quotes in the Bible about people in caves hiding from the face of the Lord...do mean things. And they are staple in what is going one today.

Welcome to the WORLD!

Totalitarianism destroys Liberty. You clearly need to change sides.

Gee, I wonder when Limbaugh will begin to openly advocate for Romney? He frickin LOVED Gingrich when he was speaker.

Oh well, it's not like loyalty means anything to conservatives. Look at what happened at Walter Reed.

Loyalty on the Left? Who have you not thrown under the bus? You don't even know the meaning of the word.

I fail to see why Romney or any Republican politician need to address Rush's comments.

Oh, so Rush Limbaugh isn't a prominent conservative?
Do the candidates AGREE with Limbaugh or not?
It's a straighforward question that a lot of people would like to know the answer to.

I think you conservatives forget who you are dealing with here.

Namely....women.

Now, if you don't answer a direct question with a direct answer, do women accept that?
And don't for a SECOND think that this will "blow over" by election time.
Again....think about who you have offended here.
You think they won't hold a grudge ?

If only Darryl Issa had allowed her to testify...it would have been 5 seconds on the nightly news and done. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work conservatives. Keep showing America why you should be put in charge.

Clear Channel

<more>

Let's take a look at the double standards and hypocrisy of leftist basement-dwellers like "political junky".

Comcast Employees Top Donors to Obama and 'Victory Fund' | NewsBusters.org

Bill Maher, Major Obama Donor - Yahoo! News

Archived-Articles: Obama's Foreign Donors: The media averts its eyes

Obama: Big Donors and Grassroots Supporters

Bill Maher has given a million dollars to a Obama superpac and has called Republican women far worse than slut has Obama ever criticized him for that? Should Obama call on the superpac to return the Maher donation given his comments? Selective outrage equals no outrage for the record I don't think Romney or Obama or any other politician should be called upon to criticize others for their comments if they want to so be it but no one should try and force them into it no one should be held accountable for what others say.

Clear Channel

<more>

So what. The star and producers of Game Change, the new hit piece movie on Palin, gave $200K to Democrats and not a penny to Republicans.

Shit happens. It's politics.

Clear Channel

Fourteen directors of Clear Channel, the company that hosts the Rush Limbaugh show, have contributed $726,400 to Mitt Romney since 1994, most of it in the current presidential campaign. Romney has come under attack for refusing to criticize Limbaugh&#8217;s comments about Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke, other than to say that calling her a &#8220;slut&#8221; and a &#8220;prostitute&#8221; was &#8220;not the language I would have used.&#8221;
<more>

So what. The star and producers of Game Change, the new hit piece movie on Palin, gave $200K to Democrats and not a penny to Republicans.

Are you reporting this information because now you're not going to vote for Romney because of this "perceived transgression" by your candidate?:lol:

You dems are cracking me up. It is a pity though that Romney has lost you vote over this. I'm sure he's crushed.

Last edited:
Clear Channel

<more>
86db1ced-31ce-4339-a0aa-1eb50642596f.jpg

Clear Channel

Fourteen directors of Clear Channel, the company that hosts the Rush Limbaugh show, have contributed $726,400 to Mitt Romney since 1994, most of it in the current presidential campaign. Romney has come under attack for refusing to criticize Limbaugh&#8217;s comments about Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke, other than to say that calling her a &#8220;slut&#8221; and a &#8220;prostitute&#8221; was &#8220;not the language I would have used.&#8221;
<more>

Are you reporting this information because now you're not going to vote for Romney because of this "perceived transgression" by your candidate?:lol:

You dems are cracking me up. It is a pity though that Romney has lost you vote over this. I'm sure he's crushed.
Link?

The difference is Maher is a comedian, was talking about public figures, and he wasn't LYING LOL.

The GOP and its propaganda machine are so dishonest and hypocritical it's ridiculous. All lies and BS spin, and HUGE.

The difference is Maher is a comedian, was talking about public figures, and he wasn't LYING LOL.

The GOP and its propaganda machine are so dishonest and hypocritical it's ridiculous. All lies and BS spin, and HUGE.
Maher being a comedian is a matter of opinion either way that does not make his remarks any less rude or insulting and the object of Rush's comments made her self a public figure when she choose to testify and get involved in public policy.

Clear Channel

<more>

1307932925001.jpg

Forum List

Back