Cleanup in aisle 4

Wow I just read this whole thread and man i'm going to have to start drinking heavily(which is no problem) before I come on. Refreshing to read somebody tripping on something other than ultra left liberalism though!

please share with me what it is you have portaken. you are somewhere I have been but it took LOTS and LOTS of help to get me there and about 3 weeks to find my way back.:D

All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.

Kill myself? Killing myself is the last thing I'd ever do. Now I have a purpose, a reason to live. I don't care who I have to face, I don't care who I have to fight, I will not rest until this street gets a stop sign!

Remember that postcard Grandpa sent us from Florida of that alligator biting that woman's bottom? That's right, we all thought it was hilarious. But it turns out we were wrong. That alligator was sexually harassing that woman.

No jokes, no taunting--That kid's got bosoms! Somebody get me a wet towel! C'mere you butterball.

What are you gonna do? Sick your dogs on me? Or your bees? Or dogs with bees in their mouth so when they bark they shoot bees at me?

Forum List

Back