Cleaning up

Feb 28, 2009
This is how the rich get richer.

With my little F-150 pick-up truck, my snow blower, and a snow shovel I have made $2,600 in the last two weeks working 6 hours a day, every other day, clearing snow and ice from folks' driveways, porches and walks. If one could call that work.

All cash, NO taxes.

I love capitalism! I love being rich!

I'm by far the planet's most clever carbon-based lifeform!

Last edited:
Had you been really smart and really loved CAPITALISM you'd have made money putting other people out there to do all the work while you made some REAL profits.

• Banned
Had you been really smart and really loved CAPITALISM you'd have made money putting other people out there to do all the work while you made some REAL profits.
Pshaw!

Why would I want to share the wealth? Besides, workers = witnesses!

Dumbass.

Good for you, and with global warming becoming an even more persistent problem you will have a lot more work in the future.

Good for you, and with global warming becoming an even more persistent problem you will have a lot more work in the future.
Hence my investment late last summer in the snow blower! (Them's cheap to buy in the summertime ya know.)

Farmer's Almanac told me we were going to get lotsa snow!

damn you are getting a refund.....i never get a refund...that just sucks...so obama is giving you tax cuts?

so how did you make out with obama compared to bush taxes?

damn you are getting a refund.....i never get a refund...that just sucks...so obama is giving you tax cuts?

Since actual income is below poverty level, I get lots back.

No job, no taxes owed ya see.

My lane is 3/4 mile long. When it snows, if there is any wind at all, it gets drifted closed quickly. I'm lucky because the guy that rents our farm keeps us plowed out when it's needed. I guess if you could get a lane or two like this to plow you could retire, huh?

My lane is 3/4 mile long. When it snows, if there is any wind at all, it gets drifted closed quickly. I'm lucky because the guy that rents our farm keeps us plowed out when it's needed. I guess if you could get a lane or two like this to plow you could retire, huh?
I've been retired since 2003!

Bonez.... This is why I sometimes miss sillybozo. He could always be counted upon to go batshit crazy over my threads such as this.

He cannot stand the idea of a rich guy like me making more money.

Ooooh I missed this before.

The $400 tax "cut" Obama gave gets paid right back when you file your taxes.

Because all they did was reduce your withholding, they didn't change the tax tables.

So it wasn't a "cut" at all.

Forum List

Back