Cleaning up dog poop among "effed up" tasks former aides say GOP congressman expected of them

It's difficult to imagine how picking up dog poop is at all different that working for a Congress Critter in DC in the first place.

From the OP link....

"Four former staffers told Politico" Yeah, that there is 'real' evidence.....Do you people even realize how full of crap you are?

the Congressman admitted it himself and resigned like 30 minutes ago. deal with it.

Garrett to quit Congress amid servant scandal, alcoholism

From YOUR link...

"he called the allegations “a series of half-truths and whole lies.”

Yep, that's what leftists do to get rid of people, smear their political reputations with garbage accusations. Has he been indicted for anything?

From the OP link....

"Four former staffers told Politico" Yeah, that there is 'real' evidence.....Do you people even realize how full of crap you are?

the Congressman admitted it himself and resigned like 30 minutes ago. deal with it.

From YOUR link...

Yep, that's what leftists do to get rid of people, smear their political reputations with garbage accusations. Has he been indicted for anything?

he's out! he's out! there's nothing you can do about it. OUT! DRAIN THE SWAMP! THROW THEM THEM ALL...OUT!

i'm not a leftist, i'm not conservative, i'm unique!

From the OP link....

From YOUR link...

he's out! he's out! there's nothing you can do about it. OUT! DRAIN THE SWAMP! THROW THEM THEM ALL...OUT!

i'm not a leftist, i'm not conservative, i'm unique!

That reminds me of Harry Reid admitted lying about Romney and said 'Well...he didn't win.' That is Democrat relative morality at work. It doesn't matter if the allegations are true it is the nature of the allegations. Pure bullshit.

Forum List

Back