Clean Zone Moderation

i like the clean forum, its turned into the last forum ( begins with an H, ends with a Y ).
Its really funny watching people like Koshergirl turn everything into a personal attack and report it.

What's even more fun is to ignore all trolls. :lol:

Well crap.

I just tried to delete my post - because, according to Conservative, its against the rules and I dont want to get banned again.

But, the board won't let me delete. It wouldn't delete a duplicate post earlier.

I give up.
If your edit button is still visible, sure you can.

Click on the edit button and in the lower part of it, there is the delete option. I think you have to check a box, then the delete button of that window is no longer greyed out and you can delete.

Gonna post this and make sure, then I'll edit this to tell you more if needed. :)

ETA: Yeah, hit the edit button, then hit the delete button in that window. That brings up an additional section - the delete section - and change the checked box from do not delete to delete. Then the 'delete this post' button is no longer greyed out. Hit that, and your post is deleted.

You don't necessarily have to put a reason for deletion, either. Only if you want.

Yes, I know and that's what I did. Could not delete the duplicate post nor the post from the last page. Another glitch I often get is that a page will continuously reload. When that happens, I have no choice but to close the window, open another and start over. And, as mentioned elsewhere, threads don't open 'at first unread post'.
Sometimes if I click on the button for the last post in a thread, the thread refuses to open even to that page.

It was annoying.

I normally use Firefox, so when that happens, all I need to do is change to IE (don't like IE) and the problem goes away. So, for me, those sorts of glitches end up being a browser issue.

Maybe try using a different browser just to check and see if it's an issue with your browser?

At least that will rule out or narrow down the problem.

How sad, one tiny little forum is reserved for adult conversations only and some gripe about its existence.

Here's an interesting question.

Why does the "Wild Wild West" Flame Zone have an assigned moderator, while the "heavily moderated" Clean Zone doesn't?

:dunno:

What? You don't like Sheriff Joe? :D

I like Joe just fine. He's one of the good guys. :)

I was just wondering why there's no mod(s) assigned to the zone where heavy moderation is one of the stated rules.

Forum List

Back