Clean Title to the Americas

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It took me decades, but I finally realized why we continue to suppress evidence of all of the civilizations that made a living from the Americans prior to the "Discovery" by Columbus: it's for clear title.

It's so that Europe and the RCC could say that the "New" lands were their property.

The Egyptians, Chinese, Phoneticians, Romans, Africans, Vikings all came here and some stayed and colonized but to acknowledge that would cast a cloud on title claimed by Europe and the Church.

Roman artifacts in Arizona, 3rd century Germanic coins in WI, vast open pit mines on Lake Superior ages before the first white settlers, Hebraic ruins in TN and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, all suppressed and now it's clear to me why.

There is only one title anywhere on any land.

The power to hold it.

I am not saying it is right, but that is the way it is.

There is only one title anywhere on any land.

The power to hold it.

I am not saying it is right, but that is the way it is.
The leftists will love this:

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun." Mao Tse Tung.

Or the wealth to manipulate law, or the ability to make people believe you know the will of God.

There are many ways to take and hold land.

I am just a simple drunk trying to pay a crushing mortgage, but I am cursed with the knowledge to know why this is the way it is, yet not the wisdom to stay away from this ancient game.

I am trying to drink enough to become even simpler, clever people are starting to disgust me.

You have wealth. I have a gun. I will soon have your wealth AND the gun.

Unless you believe God wants you to use your gun at his request, as translated by the priest.

Or unless you can not afford bullets or I pay your enemies to kill you first.

Power comes in many forms.

The key component is none of them can stop you save God if you have the gun and they don't. You can also EARN your wealth by providing a service. Or you can steal your wealth by using your gun to TAKE it.

The point is, the gun is still the ultimate power for it grants the power to man of life and death.

This has been true since Cain slew Abel.

I've allways liked the old rule, "He who has the gold makes the rules", with the addition of "he who has the guns has the gold" of course!

Forum List

Back