Clean drinking water will be in short supply in the Future.

Do you see anybody dropping dead from lack of water? It would only take 3 to 5 days.

The answer is NO!

Red Cross says lack of clean water, sanitation kills as many as Indian Ocean tsunami every month - Red Cross says lack of clean water, sanitation kills as many as Indian Ocean tsunami every month

http://hdr.undp.org/en/media/HDR06-complete.pdf

Dropping dead from lack of clean drinking water and the lack of sanitation associated with the lack of clean water, is unfortunately, all too common in the modern era.

Like I said, they have plenty of water. The Red Cross said they lack safe clean water. Their water is still considered fresh water & not salt water. Just because they drink from a unfiltered & untreated source does not mean they lack water. All they need to do is pour it through a bucket with alternating layers of sand & charcoal to filter it & then add a few drops of bleach per gallon to kill virus & bacteria.

They lack common sense, not water. It reads more like they are not properly disposing of their waste, allowing it to contaminate their plentiful water.

Do you see anybody dropping dead from lack of water? It would only take 3 to 5 days.

The answer is NO!

Red Cross says lack of clean water, sanitation kills as many as Indian Ocean tsunami every month - Red Cross says lack of clean water, sanitation kills as many as Indian Ocean tsunami every month

http://hdr.undp.org/en/media/HDR06-complete.pdf

Dropping dead from lack of clean drinking water and the lack of sanitation associated with the lack of clean water, is unfortunately, all too common in the modern era.

Like I said, they have plenty of water. The Red Cross said they lack safe clean water. Their water is still considered fresh water & not salt water. Just because they drink from a unfiltered & untreated source does not mean they lack water. All they need to do is pour it through a bucket with alternating layers of sand & charcoal to filter it & then add a few drops of bleach per gallon to kill virus & bacteria.

They lack common sense, not water. It reads more like they are not properly disposing of their waste, allowing it to contaminate their plentiful water.

Do you realize how recently it was in this nation that some towns ran their sewers directly into the nearest river? It is only because of strong Federal Clean Water laws that this is still not the case.

who's talking PRICE of water....????

it's not price that is the issue, it's scarcity of fresh water for the growing 6 billion population

The answer is NO!

Has your water bill increased over the past 3 years?

The answer is YES!

It is always about the money.

i don't have a water bill....i have a well, 2 wells actually, but only the deep water well is in use....

people are dying from not having drinking water, not in the usa, but other places around the world.

Two clean steel barrels, a sheet of corrugated metal and some wood for a fire and I'll distill you 100% pure water in a few hours.

Two clean steel barrels, a sheet of corrugated metal and some wood for a fire and I'll distill you 100% pure water in a few hours.

Notice how the idiot leftists (redundant) moved the goal posts? The claim that the Earth is running out of water was too stupid for even Gorite wackos to claim with a straight face - it's a closed system.

So after the initial stupidity, leftists NOW claim that it's "safe" water which we are running out of. This is of course, complete bullshit. There is MORE safe drinking water now than any other time in history, just as there is more food than any other time.

These FACTS don't mesh with the leftist agenda, but they remain facts.

The left is like chicken little, except with Gulags and genocide.

New Topics

Forum List

Back