CDZ clean debate on the NIST report banned

There appears to be no debating the NIST report even though thousands of highly qualified experts have called it in to serious question and even former NIST head fire investigator has called for a fact drive reinvestigation ..any attempt to do so results in the thread being moved to conspiracy theories where debwunker can post inane insults and loony tunes videos and avoid all facts
dont you think this topic should be able to be discussed based on science and fact in a clean debate or do you agree with George?

For those of us without tinfoil hats, what's the NIST report? If you claim to want to debate something, but post a video, then you're obviously not wanting to debate much of anything so much as pontificate. Debate invovles text, not competing videos.

For those of us without tinfoil hats, what's the NIST report? If you claim to want to debate something, but post a video, then you're obviously not wanting to debate much of anything so much as pontificate. Debate invovles text, not competing videos.

Text needs to be backed by evidence if possible.

The plethora of videos are not based in good, supportable evidence. Evidence can take many forms.

I do not debate demolition here, I debate obstruction of justice and a sabotaged investigation by the fact NIST performed their investigation in the absence of accurate structural information of the Towers, and a deception as to the basic design. This I prove with independently verified evidence. See my post on the preceding page.

Fire is the culprit but NIST aint talking, aint gonna tell the engineering community to insure no other buildings are designed with the same flaws because :

Director of NIST: Disclosure of WTC7 data "might jeopardize public safety"

http://cryptome.org/nist070709.pdf

FINDING REGARDING PUBLIC SAFETY INFORMATION
Pursuant to Section 7(d) of the National Construction Safety Team Act, I hereby find that the disclosure of the information described below, received by the National Institute of Standards and Technology ("NIST"), in connection with its investigation of the technical causes of the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and World Trade Center Building 7 on September 11,2001, might jeopardize public safety. Therefore, NIST shall not release the following information:

1. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16-story collapse initiation model with detailed connection models that were used to analyze the structural response to thermal loads, break element source code, ANSYS script files for the break elements, custom executable ANSYS file, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.

2. All input files with connection material properties and all results files of the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.
~
Patrick Gallagher Director National Institute of Standards and Technology
Dated: JUL 09 2009

Director of NIST: Disclosure of WTC7 data "might jeopardize public safety"

http://cryptome.org/nist070709.pdf

FINDING REGARDING PUBLIC SAFETY INFORMATION
Pursuant to Section 7(d) of the National Construction Safety Team Act, I hereby find that the disclosure of the information described below, received by the National Institute of Standards and Technology ("NIST"), in connection with its investigation of the technical causes of the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and World Trade Center Building 7 on September 11,2001, might jeopardize public safety. Therefore, NIST shall not release the following information:

1. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16-story collapse initiation model with detailed connection models that were used to analyze the structural response to thermal loads, break element source code, ANSYS script files for the break elements, custom executable ANSYS file, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.

2. All input files with connection material properties and all results files of the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.
~
Patrick Gallagher Director National Institute of Standards and Technology
Dated: JUL 09 2009

So someone wanna tell me why the gubmint that we all pay taxes up the nose to, to do their job can get away with this kind of fraud?

How????

"How????"

The criminals took over as soon as they could because they had to make crime pay well. They had to make crime legal for them to perpetrate and at the same time anyone caught perpetrating the same crimes (such as slavery for example) would be subjected to their system of justice (read: just us) and all that is documented, in fact, in the official record.

If you ask the question while refusing to actually investigate the competitive answers as competitive answers offer documented evidence, then why ask the question?

Entertainment?

The problem is that people who support the gubmint version frankly have no intelligence experience, are most are functionally illiterate, combined with dangerous opinions being ruled by pure emotion they accepted rhetoric and innuendo as fact to give the gubmint a free pass.

The problem is the gubmint sold them a pile of BS and when people start posting the facts they have no rebuttals. The gubmint as usual left them empty bucket so all they have left to argue with is snarks and name calling like you see here.

The facts prove demolition on so many levels I lost count

Last edited:

The problem is that people who support the gubmint version frankly have no intelligence experience, are most are functionally illiterate, combined with dangerous opinions being ruled by pure emotion they accepted rhetoric and innuendo as fact to give the gubmint a free pass.

The problem is the gubmint sold them a pile of BS and when people start posting the facts they have no rebuttals. The gubmint as usual left them empty bucket so all they have left to argue with is snarks and name calling like you see here.

I doubt there are such "facts". The human tendency to believe in conspiracies and all kinds of tempting beliefs is strong. We're all subject to sensationalism which feels like protection from the harshness and horror of reality.

I doubt there are such "facts". The human tendency to believe in conspiracies and all kinds of tempting beliefs is strong. We're all subject to sensationalism which feels like protection from the harshness and horror of reality.

yes especially when da gubmint says its a conspiracy huh! :bang3:

yes especially when da gubmint says its a conspiracy huh! :bang3:
Explain.

Forum List

Back