CDZ Clean Debate: A Promising Idea

XploreR

Rookie
Apr 13, 2015
Sedona, AZ
I like the idea of a Clean Debate section here on USMessageBoard. I've seen nothing like it anywhere else. I'm new to the forum, and this is literally my first posting. I have a strong desire for open dialogue with intelligent people with positive ideas that can potentially make this planet a better place for all of us to live. I look forward to life-enhancing dialogue with you on many diverse topics. Best wishes. Namaste.

Last edited:
Remember to shower at least once a day. Then you must brush your teeth, floss and comb your hair before posting in CDZ. Clean underwear is not directly checked by the mods.

I like the idea of a Clean Debate section here on USMessageBoard. I've seen nothing like it anywhere else. I'm new to the forum, and this is literally my first posting. I have a strong desire for open dialogue with intelligent people with positive ideas that can potentially make this planet a better place for all of us to live. I look forward to life-enhancing dialogue with you on many diverse topics. Best wishes. Namaste.
Welcome, pilgrim! There are many things here that you'll see nowhere else on earth. The laws of anonymity and adolescence prevail throughout this site, but not so strongly in the CDZ. It was initiated to serve that purpose.

Do drop by and introduce yourself on the Introduce Yourself forum...then check out The Flame Zone!

Also check out the Structured Debate Forum in the Community Debate section.

Also check out the Structured Debate Forum in the Community Debate section.
Thank you jwoodie. I did look at the section you recommended and found it quite interesting. I'll definitely be spending time there and joining in the debates. I appreciate the suggestion. Namaste.

I like the idea of a clean debate zone and I hope it works out. One thing that might help is a wider variety of topics put up for discussion.

I like the idea of a clean debate zone and I hope it works out. One thing that might help is a wider variety of topics put up for discussion.
How much wider than "no limits" can you get? The topics are chosen by the OP. If polite conversation follows, the thread will grow. If there's little interest, it won't. The fact that the rules are more stringent here makes the threads shorter because the real assholes are somewhat thwarted.

Remember to shower at least once a day. Then you must brush your teeth, floss and comb your hair before posting in CDZ. Clean underwear is not directly checked by the mods.

you just broke the rules----comments on mods are strictly prohibited. I hope
they are asleep. In fact you even made a RISQUE allusion -----I shall have to
report you

This I am very much in favor of. Anything is preferable to the deplorable excuse for discussion in the other threads.

How much wider than "no limits" can you get? The topics are chosen by the OP. If polite conversation follows, the thread will grow. If there's little interest, it won't. The fact that the rules are more stringent here makes the threads shorter because the real assholes are somewhat thwarted.
Yes thread bumping is a problem here.

Forum List

Back