Clay vs. Tyson

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
If you took Tyson right after he beat Michael Spinks and before he went to prison and put him up against Ali before he was banned from boxing who would have won? (each in his prime)

Rocky Marcino woop Joe Louis ass!

Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit.

Rocky Marcino woop Joe Louis ass!

Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit.

fuck you fuck you and fuck you. Who's next?

Tyson would have destroyed Ali, he was just too ruthless.

I just don't see it. I think Ali would have boxed his ears off, taken him into deep waters, and drowned the kid. Clay's skill, speed, and ring intelligence tops Tyson's power and ruthlessness, IMO.

Tyson never had a heart.

If you took Tyson right after he beat Michael Spinks and before he went to prison and put him up against Ali before he was banned from boxing who would have won? (each in his prime)
Tyson would have pushed Alis' nose into his brain then ate his children.

Forum List

Back