Clause in USMCA deal gives Trump right to veto Canada-China trade agreement

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Wise decision. Appears Trump and your intelligence agencies know what is going on in Canada. Yes, Canada is embracing Communist China and enabling them, while America is the target. This goes for the WTO and UN who are on board with decimating U.S individualism and capitalism for their Communist friends.

Very wise move to protect yourself from the Communist activities North of your border. Our agencies are a National Security threat to America, I assure you...and they've done everything
possible to cause harm to me...

What USMCA means for Canadian trade | CBC News

Canada has expressed interest in pursuing trade deals with other countries such as China. But that may be more difficult now because of a clause in the new trade agreement with the U.S. and Mexico. This has some suggesting the country has essentially surrendered trade sovereignty to our southern neighbours.

Last edited:
Cucked Canada surrendered their sovereignty to a corrupt fascist. I’m starting to see why you hate your own country.

Wise decision. Appears Trump and your intelligence agencies know what is going on in Canada. Yes, Canada is embracing Communist China and enabling them, while America is the target. This goes for the WTO and UN who are on board with decimating U.S individualism and capitalism for their Communist friends.

Very wise move to protect yourself from the Communist activities North of your border. Our agencies are a National Security to America, I assure you...

What USMCA means for Canadian trade | CBC News

Canada has expressed interest in pursuing trade deals with other countries such as China. But that may be more difficult now because of a clause in the new trade agreement with the U.S. and Mexico. This has some suggesting the country has essentially surrendered trade sovereignty to our southern neighbours.

good about time

Cucked Canada surrendered their sovereignty to a corrupt fascist. I’m starting to see why you hate your own country.

I don't hate my country, the TPS, OPP RCMP hate me...and they, in fact, hate my own country

Our awesome Pres. Trump makes the best deals and puts America first. .. :thup:

Forum List

Back