Classy President

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying that Obama isn't a narcissistic ego-maniac.

Just that he did good in not using today for political gains.

Sorta figured this thread could follow suite........

shooda known better

Well then, WHY pile on?

WTF is wrong with the nutty rabid rw's??

Can't you stop this, just for one friggin day?

Reading comprehension still needs some work, but thanks for agreeing with me nonetheless

:eusa_shifty:

Leadership!

The insufferable fool could not help himself from making it all about him. obama's speeches are like what happens when ice cream hits a sensitive tooth, a sudden shooting pain. I, me, mine, there is a whole world that does not involve obama!

Obama Prays For CO Victims: "What If Malia And Sasha Had Been At The Theater?" | RealClearPolitics

"Ultimately it's how we choose to treat one another and how we love one another," President Obama said about the shooting in a Colorado movie theater. "It's what we do on a daily basis to give our lives meaning and to give our lives purpose. That's what matters. At the end of the day, what we'll remember will be those we loved and what we did for others. That's why we're here. I'm sure that many of you who are parents here have the same reaction that I did when I heard this news. My daughters go to the movies. What if Malia and Sasha had been at the theater, as so many of our kids do every day? Michelle and I will be fortunate enough to hug our girls a little tighter tonight and I'm sure you will do the same with your children."

"I think is a day for prayer and reflection," Obama said in conclusion. "I'd like us to pause in a moment of silence of the victims of this terrible tragedy."

The only class was shown by Mitt Romney who managed to give a statement without making it about him, not even one time.

Yay.
More partisan bullshit.

It's called Empathy, K

Romney didn't say, I'm a father, I'm an American, or any other sentences that included the word I???

:cuckoo:
Romney said "as a father, grandfather, husband, and American. The "I" is understood.

The narcissist in chief couldn't stop making it about him. Not even for one second.

He's insufferable.

Leadership!

The insufferable fool could not help himself from making it all about him. obama's speeches are like what happens when ice cream hits a sensitive tooth, a sudden shooting pain. I, me, mine, there is a whole world that does not involve obama!

Obama Prays For CO Victims: "What If Malia And Sasha Had Been At The Theater?" | RealClearPolitics

"Ultimately it's how we choose to treat one another and how we love one another," President Obama said about the shooting in a Colorado movie theater. "It's what we do on a daily basis to give our lives meaning and to give our lives purpose. That's what matters. At the end of the day, what we'll remember will be those we loved and what we did for others. That's why we're here. I'm sure that many of you who are parents here have the same reaction that I did when I heard this news. My daughters go to the movies. What if Malia and Sasha had been at the theater, as so many of our kids do every day? Michelle and I will be fortunate enough to hug our girls a little tighter tonight and I'm sure you will do the same with your children."

"I think is a day for prayer and reflection," Obama said in conclusion. "I'd like us to pause in a moment of silence of the victims of this terrible tragedy."

The only class was shown by Mitt Romney who managed to give a statement without making it about him, not even one time.

Yay.
More partisan bullshit.

It's called Empathy, K

Romney didn't say, I'm a father, I'm an American, or any other sentences that included the word I???

:cuckoo:
Romney said "as a father, grandfather, husband, and American. The "I" is understood.
Ann and "I" join the president and first lady ....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EezAHnmFAOs]Romney on Shooting Spree: 'Our Hearts Break' - YouTube[/ame]

I never was a big fan of giving out stickers and candy to folks for them doing what they're suppose to do, only for going above and beyond. This doesn't fit the above and beyond bill, imo. Um ... the president did what a president is suppose to do in these kind of situations.

:redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back