Classified: Screenshot of obama's desktop

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by directorblue @ Doug Ross @ Journal: CLASSIFIED: SCREENSHOT OF OBAMA'S DESKTOP

The invaluable People's Cube with the world exclusive:

You may wonder why Dear Leader hasn't yet upgraded to Vista or Windows 8, but the fact is, all White House computers are running the outmoded 2008 Hope'N'Change Operating System, which is incompatible with any pre-existing software.

121116-screenshot.jpg

However, a team of unionized government programmers are selflessly toiling to improve its performance. The custom-made programs include AlibiMaker, FatwaGenerator, RigTheVote2012, and others...

Not to mention the fifth annual release of BushBlamer Pro.

I needed the good laugh this morning. :clap2:

Oh his COMPUTER desktop! I thought I was gonna see the top of the desk in the Oval Office with Ann Romney with her legs in the air.

Silly me.

Regards from Rosie

Oh his COMPUTER desktop! I thought I was gonna see the top of the desk in the Oval Office with Ann Romney with her legs in the air.

Silly me.

Regards from Rosie

Oh his COMPUTER desktop! I thought I was gonna see the top of the desk in the Oval Office with Sandra Fluke with her legs in the air.

Silly me.

fixed it for ya

Guess what? He's never running again. While you're wasting time on foolishness, the country's going over the cliff. Who do you think's going to get the blame? Fiscal matters are initiated in the House and the guy you want to blame won't be around. LOL!!! Tell Boehner and his minions to get to work. The clock is ticking on '14 and the people are getting impatient. You'd think the election would have been a wake up call, but some people just seem to be slow learners.

Silly me.

Regards from Rosie

It's incredibly racist of you to assume that Obama wants to bang a white woman...he loves Michelle, and does her doggie on the desk.:D

Guess what? He's never running again. While you're wasting time on foolishness, the country's going over the cliff. Who do you think's going to get the blame? Fiscal matters are initiated in the House and the guy you want to blame won't be around. LOL!!! Tell Boehner and his minions to get to work. The clock is ticking on '14 and the people are getting impatient. You'd think the election would have been a wake up call, but some people just seem to be slow learners.

Even winning you guys can't have a sense of humor??:dunno:

Silly me.

Regards from Rosie

Oh his COMPUTER desktop! I thought I was gonna see the top of the desk in the Oval Office with Joe Biden with his legs in the air.

Silly me.

Fuck off from The Rat

If something funny is said, sure. That was just a rehash of the same shit we've been hearing over and over. I guess going over the cliff is funny too?

$missing.jpg

If something funny is said, sure. That was just a rehash of the same shit we've been hearing over and over. I guess going over the cliff is funny too?

View attachment 22619

You're taking the internet too seriously.;)

Silly me.

Regards from Rosie

Negged! Regards from Ernie.

OOOOH! Ernie found his balls. Ya find 'em in the back of yer pickem-up or whut?

That's what you get for playin', "Hey y'all....watch THIS!"

Regards from Rosie

Silly me.

Regards from Rosie

It's incredibly racist of you to assume that Obama wants to bang a white woman...he loves Michelle, and does her doggie on the desk.:D

More likely that Michelle does Barry like that

Did Frank Marshall Davis father Obama's kids too?

Forum List

Back