Classified Papers Prove German Warnings to Bush

was it politically damaging? sure. But thats a lot to ponder, if we are going to monday morning QB, if wmd had been found, then?

Obviously, the Germans are clairvoyant, and the most intelligent (race?) of people on the planet, and the US government should never make a decision about which the Germans disagree.

it is only monday morning quarterbacking if it concerns monday night football. you know, like the OP.

and this is no german specialty, a lot of non-bush admin cronies said the same thing then. they were smeared, too.

the bush cronies went to the azores and had their summit.

and the rest is history.

Well, I disagree that, "the rest is history."

I frankly don't know what Iraq will be like in 50 years.

rabbi, it is useless trying to reason with guys like you.

the bush administration was set from the beginning to find a way to invade iraq and find a justification for it.

they seized the opportunity 9/11 presented.

but the facts were not on their side, and on top of that, they lacked diplomatic skills, being basically narrow-minded arrogant pricks like you.

that's why they had to lie and hoodwink other governments and their US american opposition into supporting their drum-up to war, as a last resort, they told.

it was their FIRST resort.

that became clearer and clearer between 2002 and 2003.

that's why france, russia and germany told them publically NO, not with us.

not under these pretenses.

when powell's bizarre clownery before the UN failed, they went ahead anyway, because that's what they wanted.

no warnings, no doubts, no intelligence would ever have changed that.

they wanted in.

and they did.

and it happened like it was predicted by many sides.

and now you sit on a deficit and blame it on obama and the democrats who voted for the authorization of power.

iraq is destroyed, many life's lost, and america-haters are having one field-day after another. lol

dunce.
The only thing that saves Germany is the generations that are dying and the current generations forgetting that GERMANY started TWO world wars. I wonder where Europe would be today if the Germans weren't the aggressive assholes that some of us know they are. It sets you back a lot when your German neighbors keep attacking you and breaking everything. Arrogant pricks.:ahole-1:

ah, another great american thinker.

nice to meet you.

try not to drown in a puddle of vomit.
Blow me, bitch.:lol:

the bush administration was set from the beginning to find a way to invade iraq and find a justification for it.

but the facts were not on their side, and on top of that, they lacked diplomatic skills, being basically narrow-minded arrogant pricks like you.

that's why they had to lie and hoodwink other governments and their US american opposition into supporting their drum-up to war, as a last resort, they told.

when powell's bizarre clownery before the UN failed, they went ahead anyway, because that's what they wanted.

they wanted in.

and they did.

and now you sit on a deficit and blame it on obama and the democrats who voted for the authorization of power.

iraq is destroyed, many life's lost, and america-haters are having one field-day after another. lol

dunce.
The only thing that saves Germany is the generations that are dying and the current generations forgetting that GERMANY started TWO world wars. I wonder where Europe would be today if the Germans weren't the aggressive assholes that some of us know they are. It sets you back a lot when your German neighbors keep attacking you and breaking everything. Arrogant pricks.:ahole-1:

:eusa_eh:

You don't have a fucking clue what this thread is about.

Obamerican is a fitting Username.
I do know what this thread is about and Obama is a fucking cock sucker. Now pull your head out of your ass, uh, Samson?:lol::lol:

I do know what this thread is about and Obama is a fucking cock sucker. Now pull your head out of your ass, uh, Samson?:lol::lol:

No you don't.

No you don't.
Let me type slow for you so you can follow.

The OP says that the Germans were telling the Bush administration what the consequences would be if the US attacked Iraq. I have ALWAYS been against Bush's decision to attack Iraq. They had NOTHING to do with 9/11. The reason I was attacking Germany is because the OP says that we should've listened to Germany about the repercussions of attacking a certain country or countries. TWO world wars have PROVEN that Germany has NO CLUE what the repercussions will be when it comes to attacking countries. Are you telling me that after MILLIONS of deaths Germany has finally figured it out? I doubt it.:confused:

TE]Let me type slow for you so you can follow.

The OP says that the Germans were telling the Bush administration what the consequences would be if the US attacked Iraq. I have ALWAYS been against Bush's decision to attack Iraq. They had NOTHING to do with 9/11. The reason I was attacking Germany is because the OP says that we should've listened to Germany about the repercussions of attacking a certain country or countries. TWO world wars have PROVEN that Germany has NO CLUE what the repercussions will be when it comes to attacking countries. Are you telling me that after MILLIONS of deaths Germany has finally figured it out? I doubt it.:confused:

Christ, talk about a strawman...:cuckoo:

No you don't.
Let me type slow for you so you can follow.

No, you still don't get it.

they wanted in.

and they did.

dunce.

Unfortunately this thread is not about America's invasion of Iraq, which has been discussed ad nauseam. It is about the supposed warning by two wascally Germans. The Germans have no moral standing at all on this, having been proven self-dealing, lying and treacherous.
You haven't refuted anything I wrote, merely repeated left wing and Euro-wienie talking points on America and Iraq.

I agree. Germany trying to preach how other countries should act is hilarious when viewed through the prism of history.

But since Iraq is on the table, what I think happened was summed up best, I believe, by Al Franken who stated simply that Bush never read the PDB about Al Queda on 8/6/01. If he did, he didn't understand it.

Before you paint me as some sort of liberal, I think the ends justified the means in Iraq and the repeatedly lame attempts by the terrorists to effect the US (lighting your under ware on fire and leaving your house keys on the key chain next to your car bomb) are proof-positive that the interdiction efforts have disrupted plots. We WILL BE HIT AGAIN, mind you. We can't stop it all and it won't be the fault of GWB, BHO or POTUS 45, 46, or 47 in the whole.

Getting back to the topic at hand, if you get 365 PDB's in a year, are you going to weigh each one with dire consequences? Of course not. Just like you ignore the warnings on the pack of cigarettes you smoke even though you've gotten the same warning every single time you fish one out. It's human nature. Likely Steven Hadley (sp?) reviewed it and didn't pass along any big bad inside info. Any other warning Bush received or didn't receive was probably part of the same cacophony of noise any President hears. I don't see how you stop it without imposing some sort of stringent martial law that Americans frankly would not tolerate.

Anyway, thats my two cents.

You have yet to provide any evidence that Bush or his team lied about Iraq. Bush NEVER said Iraq was invaded due to 9/11, in fact he repeatedly said Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. On NATIONAL TV.

no, i don't have to provide that.

what they tried to do is to exploit 9/11 and the solidarity of the world with the USA after 9/11 by shifting the target by the umbrella "war on terror" to iraq.

you know, saddam's links with al qaeda, manufactured on demand by torture in egypt (al-libi), yellowcake, mushroom cloud etc..

they did it by cherry-picking data, torture, lying by omission and plain lying, bribing, and on top of that more lying, oh and some fear-mongering propaganda that apparently still got you fooled, gullible one.

and now you try to fall back with:

Show me the lie, lol

you can choose to believe whatever you want and disregard timelines and evidence to the contrary.

3 Congressional Investigations one lead by Democrats and yet NO claim Bush and company ever lied. Go figure. You are a moron. You want to claim they lied, PROVE it or shut up. You have been making this claim for 7 years, you would think after 7 long years you might actually have some evidence to back up your claim.

All the German notes prove is that the President and team were united on the idea that if Saddam Hussein REFUSED to live up to his cease fire obligations then he would be attacked. Something that had been avoided for 12 LONG years. Hussein ignored his obligations at will and NO ONE did anything about it. He was given an ultimatum and it was back by thousands of US and allied troops. Saddam Hussein chose to believe France and Germany when they insisted he was save to keep ignoring them that they would get the US to back down. He chose the wrong people to believe.

By the way we have evidence that France, Russia and China were working to LIFT sanctions on Iraq by the end of the year 2003. Germany was set to win big contracts if Saddam had more money as was France Russia and China. Germany has no credibility because they were bribed to stay out of it.

Yet another reason for Bush to hurry up and invade Iraq before other nations had people in there and verified what the inspectors had told Bush.
Bush could not have very well invaded after other nations had a noticible presence there.

uh huh...so you're down to attacking my profile quote? when you cannot beat the ass beat the saddle eh? :lol:

responsum tuum et miserabilis ignorabat.

attacking your profile quote? after you tried to steal some height by telling me i did not know the word crux, you sad airbag? heheheh

No, I didn't say you didn't know, I asked;

You are familiar with the definition of the word term Crux?

since you don't appear to possess the ability to comprehend simple English, I am really in doubt of your command of latin, most especially since you got the translation wrong and, it was not meant to be conveyed in English, it was meant to be understood in its latin form, I guess your cheap translator isn't up to snuff.

you are such a little pretentious hack...

uh huh, maybe next time you will interpret the article you yourself posted correctly, instead of making up your own fantasy. Or better yet, not get insulating when people don't agree with you. Remember; a closed mind is a wasted mind.

I am sorry if this exchange wasn't convenient for you sir, please come again. :)

Forum List

Back