Classified evidence of NOAH's FLOOD?

LittleNipper

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2013
So, why would the CIA classify this information and then release it ONLY after the FREEDOM to KNOW ACT (however, only releasing about 20% of this document) years later?? What are they afraid of the general public knowing/coming to understand? If this is only mere pseudo science and legend, why would it become CLASSIFIED? Why isn't it talked about in Educational institutions?
Here for your perusal is the document in question: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

There are about 4 pages that can be skipped at the beginning, which seen to be unrelated or perhaps served as a divisional camouflage...

Last edited:
As conspiracy theories go, not very entertaining. I’d have preferred including some alien abduction content.

Why is it these things are always so long?
Actually, I suggest reading the Bible; however, that isn't a short narrative either. It is interesting to note that there is evidently evidence that the FLOOD really happened and/but data is is still being misrepresented or misunderstood. However, it is obvious that there is proof that something catastrophic happened and that while I do believe that the FLOOD (as according to the Bible will not happen again) there will be massive changes and a catching away, a time of Jacob's trouble, WORMWOOD, massive fires, people wanting the mountains to hide them, and a great earthquake worse that anything ever recorded (all Bible prophecy).

But again, here is what someone imagined will happen and is a repetition of what occurred about 10,000 years ago:

Why is it these things are always so long?
Actually, I suggest reading the Bible; however, that isn't a short narrative either. It is interesting to note that there is evidently evidence that the FLOOD really happened and/but data is is still being misrepresented or misunderstood. However, it is obvious that there is proof that something catastrophic happened and that while I do believe that the FLOOD (as according to the Bible will not happen again) there will be massive changes and a catching away, a time of Jacob's trouble, WORMWOOD, massive fires, people wanting the mountains to hide them, and a great earthquake worse that anything ever recorded (all Bible prophecy).

But again, here is what someone imagined will happen and is a repetition of what occurred about 10,000 years ago:

The movie “Battle Los Angeles” was much better.

So, why would the CIA classify this information and then release it ONLY after the FREEDOM to KNOW ACT (however, only releasing about 20% of this document) years later?? What are they afraid of the general public knowing/coming to understand? If this is only mere pseudo science and legend, why would it become CLASSIFIED? Why isn't it talked about in Educational institutions?
Here for your perusal is the document in question: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

There are about 4 pages that can be skipped at the beginning, which seen to be unrelated or perhaps served as a divisional camouflage...
I have no idea why it was in the CIA archives (maybe they were interest in the author) but it was published and is available on Amazon. Not much of a conspiracy really.

Some scientist think seeding by aliens explains the origins of man better than Adam & Eve.
Then they should conduct research and produce some peer reviewed science to support their thoughts and feelings.
Maybe you need to watch The History Channel.
Imminent Scientists are spreading this theory without a scrap of evidence.
Some Christians believe the Earth is only 6000 years old.....but most are of the belief that Evolution explains a lot of it while the fact that Dinosaurs were wiped from the face of the Earth from some cataclysmic event 25 million years ago also seems highly probable.

I've often gotten into arguments with so-called Christians that believed that the Bible was supposed to be taken literally in every case. Even Jesus told the Disciples not to do this. He said that those who were with the Holy Spirit would be able to tell the difference.

Imminent Scientists are spreading this theory without a scrap of evidence.
Which is what i just said,basically. And that doesn't disparage the scientific community, it only disparages those individuals.

And they may be right. But that will be decided on the evidence, not on how persuasive they are on the history channel.

New Topics

Forum List

Back