Classified cable warned consulate couldn't withstand 'coordinated attack'

Just like Pavlov's dog....

All you do is talk personal shit about conservatives here, adding nothing to the actual debate.

You can't counter Obamination and his people fucked up sending the Ambassador and 3 others to their deaths without proper security. You also can't explain the cover up in the White House, media, etc over this bullshit.

Instead, you try to hide behind being the board psychologist with your inferior mind. :eusa_whistle:

Shut the fuck up and leave this board, troll.

seek professional help

oh, look, the representative from mensa is here.

have a cookie

of course you did.

ranger? no, green beanie. no, force recon.

6'4", 235, ripped and now owns a successful chain of mexican restaurants.

i'm very, very impressed by you, kid. :lmao:

5'10", 220 Director of Sales for two Hotels and ex ranger...work out 5 times a week but recovering from a series of strokes.

You are a punk who has never done a thing ;)

Like I said....the next time needs to be someone you love, that will make it real.

the strokes have clearly affected your ability to think.

but if it makes you feel all tough to call me a punk, knock yourself out, feeb. :thup:

better luck next time with the stroke.

We can add ex champion wrestler if you like, it doesn't take much to call you a punk, you are one.

One with no experience in matters of tactics....you are dismissed.....punk.

5'10", 220 Director of Sales for two Hotels and ex ranger...work out 5 times a week but recovering from a series of strokes.

You are a punk who has never done a thing ;)

Like I said....the next time needs to be someone you love, that will make it real.

but if it makes you feel all tough to call me a punk, knock yourself out, feeb. :thup:

We can add ex champion wrestler if you like, it doesn't take much to call you a punk, you are one.

obviously it doesn't take much, you're the one doing it.

ex champion wrestler!?!?!?!?!?

wowsers, i'd better head for the hills before you put my monitor in a sleeper hold.

what an asshat

you're right about infantry tactics though, not much need for them in the navy

:lmao:

I can't think of a reason that we don't know this yet. It is not as if we're asking what the enemy was doing. We are asking what our American government was doing. It should be quite simple to check the paper trail and see who said what to whom. We have senators asking that can't even get a response of any kind from this Whitehouse.

Obama's not going to do anything so pedestrian as answering to Congress. Are you kidding? He's the fucking KING OF AMERIKA. :mad:

Four Republican senators accused President Obama on Wednesday of ignoring their repeated requests for information about the Libya terror attack, raising the question of whether the administration is “deliberately stonewalling” Congress.

The senators, who have blasted out a series of inquiries to various agencies since the deadly Sept. 11 strike, said Wednesday that “we have failed to receive a single letter in response.”

Read more: Republican senators accuse Obama administration of 'stonewalling' on Benghazi | Fox News

(bold is mine)

I guess he think that this is just going to go away. It's not.

Damn right it's not. And while it'll be endlessly entertaining to watch Obama's discomfiture as he's rolling a REALLY BIG dung ball uphill for the rest of the week... the world doesn't wink out of existence the day after election day. :eusa_whistle:

At this point, his only defense appears to be INCOMPETENCE, which would be really funny if not for all the DEAD PEOPLE. Particularly when we consider that the most likely failing he was covering up was... ta dah!... his incompetence. A month before 9/11, his diplomatic personnel in Libya are telling him they can't withstand an attack, we've already seen multiple incidents to indicate an attack is forthcoming, and if we're to believe John McCain (and he's on all the right committees to know), Obama didn't even have our assets in the area at alert status.
McCain accuses Pentagon of being unprepared to respond to Libya attack | Fox News

wowsers, i'd better head for the hills before you put my monitor in a sleeper hold.

what an asshat

I know its painful for you to be bitch slapped by an old man, but you will get past it....that i can promise you.

You're right, but the Navy has one decent arm and thats the Seals....we both know you'd never get into that .

what an asshat

I know its painful for you to be bitch slapped by an old man, but you will get past it....that i can promise you.

You're right, but the Navy has one decent arm and thats the Seals....we both know you'd never get into that .

i'll let you know how painful it is when it happens, but it ain't gonna be today, corky.

do you drool much?

Obama's not going to do anything so pedestrian as answering to Congress. Are you kidding? He's the fucking KING OF AMERIKA. :mad:

(bold is mine)

I guess he think that this is just going to go away. It's not.

Damn right it's not. And while it'll be endlessly entertaining to watch Obama's discomfiture as he's rolling a REALLY BIG dung ball uphill for the rest of the week... the world doesn't wink out of existence the day after election day. :eusa_whistle:

At this point, his only defense appears to be INCOMPETENCE, which would be really funny if not for all the DEAD PEOPLE. Particularly when we consider that the most likely failing he was covering up was... ta dah!... his incompetence. A month before 9/11, his diplomatic personnel in Libya are telling him they can't withstand an attack, we've already seen multiple incidents to indicate an attack is forthcoming, and if we're to believe John McCain (and he's on all the right committees to know), Obama didn't even have our assets in the area at alert status.
McCain accuses Pentagon of being unprepared to respond to Libya attack | Fox News

How could he not have had forces on alert on 9/11? Hillary should have known better.

what an asshat

This is how stupid you are.

THREE ill armed Americans defended the safe house for SEVEN HOURS....drop in ANYTHING and the outcome changes....yes...you are really THAT stupid.

Maybe you guys should take a stroll past a few embassies. Heck, visit one. They are not made to withstand attacks.

Well, if it wasn't meant to withstand an attack then we should not have left our people there without security.

Then you folks would be braying about showing weakness. In any case, where you folks when nyc was struck by terrorists on 09/11/2001. Blaming Bush? Heck no. You guys gave him a second term. And this after we knew his father funded Bin Laden in Afghanistan and GW took over a business started by Bin Laden's brother.

wow, a sheep.

what an asshat

THREE ill armed Americans defended the safe house for SEVEN HOURS....drop in ANYTHING and the outcome changes....yes...you are really THAT stupid.

*yawn*

you should have gone over and rassled em, tough guy. :lol:

go get em, champ!

I'd like to add this as well, Ignatius is an assoc. editor at the wash. Post.

Lingering questions about Benghazi

By David Ignatius,

The attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi has become a political football in the presidential campaign, with all the grandstanding and misinformation that entails. But Fox News has raised some questions about the attack that deserve a clearer answer from the Obama administration.

Read more: Must Read: MSN Benghazi Piece - 'Benghazi-gate' - Fox Nation

of course there are questions to be answered.

too bad no one wants to wait for the answers

It appears to me that there's little, that we don't know already that will be revealed on nov 17, which is the date I heard for the report......

The only real questions to be answered is, who told Susan rice to say what she said and, who said no to sending the delta team and air assets, please notice I said send, not use, they could have loitered waiting to drop or provide support Fire as appropriate , someone said no to that, and there in lies the rub and why they don't out it.

They had also removed the plane that they had there for them to get out of the country quickly if there was escalation of violence. They requested it return because of continuing escalations at the airport there, but were denied, stating things were safe to fly out commercially, even though they had cabled documented proof that no it wasn't. They returned that aircraft to Iraq, which already had 7 there, leaving them none.

what an asshat

*yawn*

go get em, champ!

I already served kid, you should try it.

Night make a man out of you, lord knows nothing else has.

*yawn*

go get em, champ!

I already served kid, you should try it.

Night make a man out of you, lord knows nothing else has.

where did you serve, asswipe?

what an asshat

:lol: :lol:

Barak Hussein Obama, the President of the United States of America comitted high treason by allowing 4 innocent americans to perish to in order to facilitate his vanity.

i bet you actually believe that.

:cuckoo:

I have a question though. If ambassadors serve on a voluntary basis why didn't Stevens get the hell out when he learned he'd get no back up for brock and hilary?

Mayby by the time he learned he was being hung out to dry it was to late.

Hell. If I'd been him I'd have left when the Brits did and told the State Department to shove it up their asses.

I doubt Stevens needed the job.

Mayby by the time he learned he was being hung out to dry it was to late.

Hell. If I'd been him I'd have left when the Brits did and told the State Department to shove it up their asses.

I doubt Stevens needed the job.

I would have left too. I would have told them to take their job and shove it. Ambassador Stevens may just not have wanted to believe that his country would really do that to him. At the last minute, the calvary would arrive. America doesn't leave Americans behind. There was plenty of help nearby. The military was an hour away in Italy. America had FEST teams trained and ready to extract hostages. Surely they wouldn't leave him to die. And he thought that right up to the last minute.

Who ordered him to go from Tripoli to Benghazi on September 11th?

Forum List

Back