Classified cable warned consulate couldn't withstand 'coordinated attack'

never voted for him, never will vote for him.

it's good to know that keyboard commandos like you are ready to step up, though. :thup:

i for one, am very impressed.

kid

I stepped up years ago kid.

You never have, thats a fact we both know is true.
;)

Like I said, next time I hope its someone you love.

Dumbshits like you need that to make it real.

of course you did.

ranger? no, green beanie. no, force recon.

6'4", 235, ripped and now owns a successful chain of mexican restaurants.

i'm very, very impressed by you, kid. :lmao:

5'10", 220 Director of Sales for two Hotels and ex ranger...work out 5 times a week but recovering from a series of strokes.

You are a punk who has never done a thing ;)

Like I said....the next time needs to be someone you love, that will make it real.

it's good to know that keyboard commandos like you are ready to step up, though. :thup:

kid

;)

of course you did.

hahaha so funny

:rolleyes:

Dumb shit.

of course there are questions to be answered.

too bad no one wants to wait for the answers

It appears to me that there's little, that we don't know already that will be revealed on nov 17, which is the date I heard for the report......

The only real questions to be answered is, who told Susan rice to say what she said and, who said no to sending the delta team and air assets, please notice I said send, not use, they could have loitered waiting to drop or provide support Fire as appropriate , someone said no to that, and there in lies the rub and why they don't out it.

it's good you're keeping an open mind

If these were mechanical failures of some type, there would be several reasons that would suffice, these are decisions made free of any acts of god, someone said; Susan, tell them this and this.......someone when asked, said no, tell delta and the air force to stand down, seriously, if you know of a reason why we don't know this yet....:eusa_eh:

All you do is talk personal shit about conservatives here, adding nothing to the actual debate.

You can't counter Obamination and his people fucked up sending the Ambassador and 3 others to their deaths without proper security. You also can't explain the cover up in the White House, media, etc over this bullshit.

Instead, you try to hide behind being the board psychologist with your inferior mind. :eusa_whistle:

Shut the fuck up and leave this board, troll.

seek professional help

It's because you republican idiots criticize Obama for things you would have NEVER criticized bush for. You defended Bush on everything yet slam Obama on everything. It's the primary reason I can't stand politics anymore that much because everything is partisan and NO ONE lean towards reason. They just bash the other party because it's not their party. And that's a fact. The parties should be done away with. We should just vote for people..not republican, democrat etc..just a person with good ideas.

Well, if it wasn't meant to withstand an attack then we should not have left our people there without security.

Then you folks would be braying about showing weakness. In any case, where you folks when nyc was struck by terrorists on 09/11/2001. Blaming Bush? Heck no. You guys gave him a second term. And this after we knew his father funded Bin Laden in Afghanistan and GW took over a business started by Bin Laden's brother.

If you wish to defend Obama, fine, but for heaven's sake find something to say other than, "Well George Bush". Bush doesn't have fuck to do with the Obama administration's failure in Benghazi. Stick to the topic at hand.

It appears to me that there's little, that we don't know already that will be revealed on nov 17, which is the date I heard for the report......

The only real questions to be answered is, who told Susan rice to say what she said and, who said no to sending the delta team and air assets, please notice I said send, not use, they could have loitered waiting to drop or provide support Fire as appropriate , someone said no to that, and there in lies the rub and why they don't out it.

If these were mechanical failures of some type, there would be several reasons that would suffice, these are decisions made free of any acts of god, someone said; Susan, tell them this and this.......someone when asked, said no, tell delta and the air force to stand down, seriously, if you know of a reason why we don't know this yet....:eusa_eh:

I can't think of a reason that we don't know this yet. It is not as if we're asking what the enemy was doing. We are asking what our American government was doing. It should be quite simple to check the paper trail and see who said what to whom. We have senators asking that can't even get a response of any kind from this Whitehouse.

It's because you republican idiots criticize Obama for things you would have NEVER criticized bush for. You defended Bush on everything yet slam Obama on everything. It's the primary reason I can't stand politics anymore that much because everything is partisan and NO ONE lean towards reason. They just bash the other party because it's not their party. And that's a fact. The parties should be done away with. We should just vote for people..not republican, democrat etc..just a person with good ideas.

Then you folks would be braying about showing weakness. In any case, where you folks when nyc was struck by terrorists on 09/11/2001. Blaming Bush? Heck no. You guys gave him a second term. And this after we knew his father funded Bin Laden in Afghanistan and GW took over a business started by Bin Laden's brother.

If you wish to defend Obama, fine, but for heaven's sake find something to say other than, "Well George Bush". Bush doesn't have fuck to do with the Obama administration's failure in Benghazi. Stick to the topic at hand.

Except this squarely in Obama's lap.

He is guilty.

There you go again with your strawman defense, making up shit about people to somehow win the debate in your demented mind.

Most people on this board can kick the shit out of you, no matter how big they are or aren't.

kid

;)

of course you did.

There you go again with your strawman defense, making up shit about people to somehow win the debate in your demented mind.

Most people on this board can kick the shit out of you, no matter how big they are or aren't.

;)

of course you did.

Go for it elmo ;)

Maybe you guys should take a stroll past a few embassies. Heck, visit one. They are not made to withstand attacks.

Well, if it wasn't meant to withstand an attack then we should not have left our people there without security.

emeril.jpg

0.jpg

I can't think of a reason that we don't know this yet. It is not as if we're asking what the enemy was doing. We are asking what our American government was doing. It should be quite simple to check the paper trail and see who said what to whom. We have senators asking that can't even get a response of any kind from this Whitehouse.

Agreed, none of those questions require anything but a response free of studies of any influences, mechanics or decisions that could not have come from anywhere but the top.

IF so, they would have said so already and killed it in the womb, as it is costing Obama by now, which following the natural inclinations of humans, means the answer will do far worse than any damage he is suffering now.

Bush was given plenty of criticism by conservatives and would be getting plenty from current Obama supporters as well if he had been in charge of this debacle. And you can guarantee that the media would not have let him get away with 7 weeks of "I don't know". They would not have given him a pass on any of this especially right before the 2004 election. People were able to know everything there was to know about Bush and his foreign policy and chose to re-elect him anyway. People should have that same opportunity with Barack Obama. Instead, the Whitehouse and their friends in the press are trying to hide this until after the election.

Agreed, none of those questions require anything but a response free of studies of any influences, mechanics or decisions that could not have come from anywhere but the top.

IF so, they would have said so already and killed it in the womb, as it is costing Obama by now, which following the natural inclinations of humans, means the answer will do far worse than any damage he is suffering now.
Exactly. The longer this goes unanswered, the more likely it is that Obama is directly culpable.

Obama's not going to do anything so pedestrian as answering to Congress. Are you kidding? He's the fucking KING OF AMERIKA. :mad:

Four Republican senators accused President Obama on Wednesday of ignoring their repeated requests for information about the Libya terror attack, raising the question of whether the administration is “deliberately stonewalling” Congress.

The senators, who have blasted out a series of inquiries to various agencies since the deadly Sept. 11 strike, said Wednesday that “we have failed to receive a single letter in response.”

Read more: Republican senators accuse Obama administration of 'stonewalling' on Benghazi | Fox News

(bold is mine)

Obama's not going to do anything so pedestrian as answering to Congress. Are you kidding? He's the fucking KING OF AMERIKA. :mad:

Four Republican senators accused President Obama on Wednesday of ignoring their repeated requests for information about the Libya terror attack, raising the question of whether the administration is “deliberately stonewalling” Congress.

The senators, who have blasted out a series of inquiries to various agencies since the deadly Sept. 11 strike, said Wednesday that “we have failed to receive a single letter in response.”

Read more: Republican senators accuse Obama administration of 'stonewalling' on Benghazi | Fox News

(bold is mine)

I guess he think that this is just going to go away. It's not.

;)

of course you did.

5'10", 220 Director of Sales for two Hotels and ex ranger...work out 5 times a week but recovering from a series of strokes.

You are a punk who has never done a thing ;)

Like I said....the next time needs to be someone you love, that will make it real.

the strokes have clearly affected your ability to think.

but if it makes you feel all tough to call me a punk, knock yourself out, feeb. :thup:

better luck next time with the stroke.

as i said, i'm glad you're keeping an open mind.

All you do is talk personal shit about conservatives here, adding nothing to the actual debate.

You can't counter Obamination and his people fucked up sending the Ambassador and 3 others to their deaths without proper security. You also can't explain the cover up in the White House, media, etc over this bullshit.

Instead, you try to hide behind being the board psychologist with your inferior mind. :eusa_whistle:

Shut the fuck up and leave this board, troll.

seek professional help

oh, look, the representative from mensa is here.

have a cookie

Forum List

Back