Classic Van Halen

Lefty Wilbury

Nov 4, 2003
need a classic VH fix? check http://www.rotharmy.com join the forums. everything from music to politics to sports it's all there. if you join the forums make sure you hit the downloads section for classic VH live and studio bootlegs.

Info for all the guitar freaks out there. Eddie Van Halen has cancelled his deal with Peavey guitars--who made the very successful EVH Wolfgang signature guitar.

Van Halen has signed a new deal with Fender. Keep your eyes peeled--new EVH signature guitar on the way!

he's gone of his rocker. he now has theories about the guy who was killed on video tape.

Holy crap, he is bonkers. Orange jump suits and sneakers.:cuckoo:

I wouldn't mind him posting here more. He wouldn't get away with is conspiracy crap though.

he's starting to take his theory to a whole new level. just when you think his bce hacked his computer or missles at the wtc were bad he steeps to a new low.

Originally posted by Lefty Wilbury
he's starting to take his theory to a whole new level. just when you think his bce hacked his computer or missles at the wtc were bad he steeps to a new low.
I wished someone had saved those threads, they were classic. :D

Originally posted by MtnBiker
I wished someone had saved those threads, they were classic. :D

they don't need to be saved. they've gone done in history as some of the dumbest things ever to be said at ddlr and the army.

Forum List

Back