Classic Lies from the Left on Palin...

You are a soldier and I respect that, even more so than most people because I am a military history buff. But his plan will not drive corperations out of the contry, Bush has already done that by gving tax insentives to companies to outsource jobs. Obama plans to remove these tax breaks. His plan does not go into the trillions, he plans to use 75 billion to restimulate the economy.

This last statement is for you as well as everyone here. Stop calling people names, you are acting like two-year-olds. I do not see that obama has shown any signs of racism and if you want me to elaborate on the soialist thing, I will.

This species of reasoning is thoroughly bereft of reason... There is nothing complicated here... Leftist increase expenses on business, business seeks to lower their expenses to increase profits... Thus leftism is the enemy of commerce; now there is no basis in reasoning as to why a US corporation would go through the hassle and expense of leaving the US, except that the hassle and expense involved in moving are less than the hassle and expenses involved in staying in the US.

Bush did not 'drive corporations out of the US by giving tax incentives to companies to outsource jobs.' The assertion is absurd on it's face.

As other members have pointed out, US corporations are saddled with absurd regulatory expenses (AKA: Liabilities) which make them less competitive in the global economy. It is their right to hire anyone they want and their duty to hire a work force which will provide for the equitable productivity required to excel in the market for as little expense as is possible.

Hussein will only increase those expenses and as such will drive more US companies to 'outsource;' which will decrease US employment, reduce US GDP and drive the economy further south, in no less than two contexts and on several levels.

He dont want a job, he just wants a check.
But what he doesn't understand is that if Hussain takes over, there will be no jobs that pay 250k (except government officials which we pay for) so there wont be any left over for him there either.
Just get a job and quit reaching for handouts. Its the american way.

Yes, you do pump money direstly into the economy. Great Depression, FDR Keynesian economics. If you are making more than 200 grand a year, then you should be taxed a higher percent than the pople making less than 50 grand a year. This plan will not cause companies to fire Americans because most companies use the incentives Obama plans to remove to outsource jobs. To reduce military speding does not mean to make us less safe. We sendd more on our military each year than the rest of the world combined. If we pulled out of Iraq and focused on Afghanistan, that would be a money saver. And we take our money from the super rich, the people who have billions.

Are you completely out of your mind? Taking MORE tax from those making 200+ would hurt those making 50 or less..

The people making 200+ a year are buying new vehicles, atv's, homes.. things that peope making 50 or so per year do for a living!

There should be a straight % across the board..

Taxing 200+ households a higher % is like punishing them for having a higher paying job.. Thats obsurd.

The below paragraph is a Salon.con article that is classic evidence of the left's desperation... Advancing long discredited lies as fact and doing os knowing that they are passing along lies, which makes them liars... what's even more pathetic is how they can't even muster original humor, ripping off Governor Palin's jokes...

Now this is what the left thinks of as mainstream media... The left is hysterical as they watch what was a sure bet only a few short weeks ago, slip away, with every attempt to splash it back forcing it farther out to sea...

Unless you are blind, you can see the dark intentions of Rovian publicity, of double speak, of playing out the clock, of distracting voters from the fact that eight years of republican leadership took this country down the tubes and Mr. McBush is more of the same.

Your income shrinks as living expenses mushroom, the unemployment rate is at a new high, the war-to-nowhere rages without a plan that works, youth continue to be born then fed to the war monster, US education ranks 25th internationally, our infrastructure is collapsing, systems inadequately respond to national disasters, and we keep getting fed the republican double talk about how they are the answer. If this is progress, save us from failure!

Free yourself so you can see.

No Third Term For Bush/McCain.

So you love America?

Maybe you should tell us what that means... American's always help others, it’s part of who we are; but Hussein is not about helping people; he is about stealing from people; he doesn't believe in individual human rights, he doesn't believe that the individual is rightfully entitled to pursue happiness due to the rights endowed to him by his creator... now how do we know that? Because he is planning on confiscating the property of individuals who are rightfully entitled to their property because they justly earned it and giving that property to those who did NOT justly earn that property. THAT SIR, is the very antithesis of "AMERICAN."

Yet you claim to adhere to that anti-American thesis and to claim to love America. SO I ask you again, sir; what pray-tell is ‘America’ to you?

Do you believe in the Rights endowed to the individual by Nature's God to their life and to purse the fulfillment of that life? Do you believe that this right provides that an individual is rightfully entitled to the full use of the product of their labor; and that no man has the right to unjustly strip another of the product of their labor and that the only justification for stripping an individual of their rights is that THEY HAVE VIOLATED THE RIGHT OF ANOTHER, thus forfeiting their rights as a result?

Why do you keep referring to Hussein, I do not support support him or have ever said anything to that effect. I do NOT support the usurpation of property or wealth from others. I do believe that any person with any sort of heart would care that people are dying of hunger in their own country.

This species of reasoning is thoroughly bereft of reason... There is nothing complicated here... Leftist increase expenses on business, business seeks to lower their expenses to increase profits... Thus leftism is the enemy of commerce; now there is no basis in reasoning as to why a US corporation would go through the hassle and expense of leaving the US, except that the hassle and expense involved in moving are less than the hassle and expenses involved in staying in the US.

Bush did not 'drive corporations out of the US by giving tax incentives to companies to outsource jobs.' The assertion is absurd on it's face.

As other members have pointed out, US corporations are saddled with absurd regulatory expenses (AKA: Liabilities) which make them less competitive in the global economy. It is their right to hire anyone they want and their duty to hire a work force which will provide for the equitable productivity required to excel in the market for as little expense as is possible.

Hussein will only increase those expenses and as such will drive more US companies to 'outsource;' which will decrease US employment, reduce US GDP and drive the economy further south, in no less than two contexts and on several levels.

You people are funny, calling Obama 'Hussein'. I could keep repeating my arguement, but there would be no point. I refer to my former statement. It is odd that I even bother talking to you people, there is very little point with talking economics to people who are so closed minded to the world.

That's a lie... this member has absolutely no information to support this, thus the member knows that this assertion is false and still she tries to pass it off as fact for the purposes of deception.

The only this halfwit can offer is Governor Palin offering a best wishes to a political party as they began their annual convention.

With that said, Go read what the Alaska Independence Party stands for... then go read what the Democrats stand for and ask yourself which party is closer to the concept "American."

"The American Government" This guy was locked out of using his own land by Left wing Enviro-whackos... His land was his life and it was stolen from him by the Left. It is sad that he confuses Leftists with Americans and thus where he sees Leftist government policy in the US government he erroneously refers to that as The American Government... I doubt this guy feels any more disgust with the people hat stole his property than I or any other American does.

Governor Palin stopped the Bridge to nowhere... PERIOD.

Its the right of every American to redress their government... What's the problem? With that said Governor Palin did not hire anyone 'to get millions in earmarks'... Now I challenge you to post factual evidence supporting your assertion; now factual evidence does NOT include another leftist claiming that she did...

Friend the 'end days' are nearing... Only a fool in the extreme would assert otherwise.

Post factual evidence in support of your implied assertion that 'the GOP is trying to start a war with Russia, Iran and Israel in order to foment Armageddon... Your certain failure to do so will be your concession, refuting your claim in all certainty.

Do you have any evidence that the task is not from God? If so post it... again, your failure to support this nonsense will be your own self refuting concession.

Her Campaign has never said that Governor Palin does not bring her faith in God and the principles on which that faith rests to her governance... as such a position would be asinine; beyond absurd; all Americans bring their faith to their governance, as to do otherwise would be anathema to everything their faith represents.

As is typical, what we have here is a secular humanist confusing religious faith with doctrine; it's a function of their severe intellectual limitations.

The Pastor didn't come under fire... at best his wide awake perspective was criticized by the secular humanist who resent being identified as evil... but that's evil for ya... it prefers darkness and HATES it when those such as the good Pastor shine the light of truth on it...

1. All you can offer is that Obama sat in a pew when you suggest he is a racist.
2. The Alaska Independence Party is as unamerican as you can get, other than being in the GOP
3. This member, meaning you, are full of shit. You prove your claims. If you don't, I'll assume you are full of shit and have a dick in your mouth.
4. How did a lefty lock the guy out of his land when Alaska is controlled by Republicans?
5. You've called us unAmerican for disagreeing with the GOP Government. How's it feel to have that twisted to suggest you are unAmerican? I never wanted to leave America, like Palin and her husband. You prove her husband wasn't a member.
6. You are an end of days person? Ha. That discredits you 100% in my book. Wacko. :cuckoo:
7. Seperation of Church and state lady.

Unless you are blind, you can see the dark intentions of Rovian publicity, of double speak, of playing out the clock, of distracting voters from the fact that eight years of republican leadership took this country down the tubes and Mr. McBush is more of the same.

Your income shrinks as living expenses mushroom, the unemployment rate is at a new high, the war-to-nowhere rages without a plan that works, youth continue to be born then fed to the war monster, US education ranks 25th internationally, our infrastructure is collapsing, systems inadequately respond to national disasters, and we keep getting fed the republican double talk about how they are the answer. If this is progress, save us from failure!

Free yourself so you can see.

No Third Term For Bush/McCain.

I feel you are the only person who has agreed with me so far on this board.

I feel you are the only person who has agreed with me so far on this board.

Nope, I'm right there with you!!! Go to new posts. That's where all the current conversations are going on. I can name Raydogusmc, silence, jillian, editec, etc.

There are plenty of us here. Stay in the current topics/new posts and you'll find us.

"Palin stopped the bridge to nowhere PERIOD" - in what alternate dimension, sir? She endorsed that project, worth millions & millions, during her run for governor in 2006:

"We need to come to the defense of Southeast Alaska when proposals are on the table like the bridge, and not allow the spinmeisters to turn this project or any other into something that's so negative." That's from the Gravina area's local newspaper itself. And it was only after there was a public stink about it that she decided to reverse her position.

Nor did she return the federal money allocated for that bridge, she merely redirected it, a mere year after publicly swooning like it was the best thing since sliced moose. Here's her press release proving it:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 07-192
Gravina Access Project Redirected
September 21, 2007, Juneau, Alaska - Governor Sarah Palin today directed the
Department of Transportation and Public Facilities to look for the most fiscally
responsible alternative for access to the Ketchikan airport and Gravina Island instead
of proceeding any further with the proposed $398 million bridge.
“Ketchikan desires a better way to reach the airport, but the $398 million bridge is
not the answer,” said Governor Palin. “Despite the work of our congressional
delegation, we are about $329 million short of full funding for the bridge project, and
it’s clear that Congress has little interest in spending any more money on a bridge
between Ketchikan and Gravina Island,” Governor Palin added. “Much of the public’s
attitude toward Alaska bridges is based on inaccurate portrayals of the projects here.
But we need to focus on what we can do, rather than fight over what has happened.”
The Department of Transportation has approximately $36 million in federal funds
that will become available for other projects with the shutdown of the Gravina Island
bridge project. Governor Palin has directed Commissioner Leo von Scheben to
review transportation projects statewide to prepare a list of possible uses for the
funds, while the department also looks for a more affordable answer for Gravina
Island access.
“There is no question we desperately need to construct new roads in this state,
including in Southeast Alaska, where skyrocketing costs for the Alaska Marine
Highway System present an impediment to the state’s budget and the region’s
economy,” said Von Scheben.
“The original purpose of this project was to improve access to Gravina Island, and we
will continue to work with the community to help them attain that goal,” Von
Scheben said.
The commissioner said his department would continue to work with local officials to
discuss future plans for development of Gravina Island.

Sarah Palin did NOT stop that bridge. She did not return the funds, either. She says she did both, but public records prove that she lied about it; so did McCain and the message approved by him.
:eusa_naughty:

Look, I don't have a bit of a problem giving people credit where it is due...it's just sure as hell not due here - to her, to him, OR to their campaign.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back