Classic Games

ahh I see what you did there....see you took my joke and fliped it on me by using it in another manner

BRAVO

:clap2:

6366_home_image.jpg

Glad to see other Risk fans! Risk is by far my favorite board game. and Apples to Apples is a lot of fun too.

I'd say some video-games are nowadays classics too, though. Starcraft and Legend of Zelda come to mind.

aoidpohasiklhdas.

Glad to see other Risk fans! Risk is by far my favorite board game. and Apples to Apples is a lot of fun too.

I'd say some video-games are nowadays classics too, though. Starcraft and Legend of Zelda come to mind.

aoidpohasiklhdas.

Starcraft not so sure, but Zelda IS certainly a classic video game now. Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior for us RPG fans are the BEST of the classics. The there's Super Mario Brothers! Woot! Great little side scroller.

aoidpohasiklhdas.

quake 2 is classic as hell (I still miss that railgun). Duke Nukem 3d.

STRATEGO! I loved that shit.

quake 2 is classic as hell (I still miss that railgun). Duke Nukem 3d.

STRATEGO! I loved that shit.

You do realize Quake is not a classic, it isn't original at all. The engine is the Wolfenstein 3D engine (second generation). Just different graphics.

quake is a classic insomuch that it not only changed first person shooters into multiplayer games but also allowed open source mods that you wont find on wolfenstien.

quake is a classic insomuch that it not only changed first person shooters into multiplayer games but also allowed open source mods that you wont find on wolfenstien.

Aaah .... I did not think about that but you are right. Sorry, my bad.

Forum List

Back