Classic... A Call by Progressives to Lynch Clarence Thomas...

when has breitbart ever told the truth about anything.

nice deflection about 'racists', though.

let me get this straight... if a black judge doesn't have the brains g-d gave him and isn't fit for the bench, it's racist to say that?

i think it's racist not to. so there ya go.

What? You expect the media to pick this up like they did when the Congressional Black Caucus lied about the Tea Party? No that wont happen. Though this time, unlike the CBC's claims about the Tea Party, theres proof. Thus its only natural that Britbart and a few conservative blags will pick this up as the media will refuse to report on it. If it were anyone in the CBC though you could bet your ass that it would be all over the media.

Last edited by a moderator:
OBVIOUSLY, a Tea Bagger posing as someone from the Porgressive movement.

Exactly...agent provocateur.

Doubt it. The left has a history of racism against conservative minorities.

once again you've managed to say something exceedingly stupid...

if
using YOUR deranged logic
liberals are RACISTS for opposing conservative minoriities

then
using YOUR DERANGED logic
conservatives MUST BE racists for opposing LIBERAL minorities

now
my knowing just how STUPID and ILLOGICAL you can be
I'm betting you disagree with that

in you deranged, illogical, irrational and completely stupid brain
you TRUELY BELIEVE that when liberals oppose conservative minorities it is RACISM
but when conservatives oppose LIBERAL minorities it is NOT racism

must be great for truely stupid people like you to OWN the race card
Don't be an idiot, unless, as I suspect, you simply can't help it. Opposition is not racism (no matter how desperately the Left tries to portray any opposition to Obama as racism). Racism is racism. Moron.

The left has a history of racism against conservative minorities. You can insist it's not there, but you only look stupid.

The Black Commentator: Condoleezza Rice, Race Traitor

'Party trumps race' for Steele foes - Washington Times

Michelle Malkin THE BUCK-NAKED BIGOTRY OF TED RALL

“Coconut” Slur… More Racism from the Left, But It Was on the Joy Behar Show, So No One Was Watching (video) Frugal Café Blog Zone

The Democrat Party’s Long and Shameful History of Bigotry and Racism

Last edited:
when has breitbart ever told the truth about anything.

:eusa_eh: theres no argument I can see as to truth or lack of it, unless all those folks were plants.

nice deflection about 'racists', though.

let me get this straight... if a black judge doesn't have the brains g-d gave him and isn't fit for the bench, it's racist to say that?

i think it's racist not to. so there ya go.

as far as using terms like “strung up” and " back to the fields", things that speak directly to the painful experiences of blacks in this country ala times past, I seem to remember when terms like this were called " loaded " when spoken by white people vis a vis other African Americans .....no?

New Topics

Forum List

Back