Classic... A Call by Progressives to Lynch Clarence Thomas...

OBVIOUSLY, a Tea Bagger posing as someone from the Porgressive movement.

Exactly...agent provocateur.

Which one?... :rofl:

Man, it's Amazing to see how Dishonest Liberals can be...

Had even ONE of these things been said @ a Tea Party Rally, they would have been Frothing at the Mouths about how that ONE Person was THE Movement...

Fuck you Dishonest Douchers. :thup:

:)

peace...

'08 race worker held in damage to Colorado Democratic HQ - The Denver Post

^I Remember with this Liberal Attacked the DNC HQ here in D-Town and the Left, along with their "Free Press" were Quick to wonder... Tea Baggers?...

toxi.0 will Remember that I had Sources at the time and was the only one saying it was a Liberal...

Then the Left Dismissed this person as an "Individual"...

Funny how that Narrative NEVER makes it's way to those they Disagree with.

peace...

Exactly...agent provocateur.

Doubt it. The left has a history of racism against conservative minorities.

once again you've managed to say something exceedingly stupid...

if
using YOUR deranged logic
liberals are RACISTS for opposing conservative minoriities

then
using YOUR DERANGED logic
conservatives MUST BE racists for opposing LIBERAL minorities

now
my knowing just how STUPID and ILLOGICAL you can be
I'm betting you disagree with that

in you deranged, illogical, irrational and completely stupid brain
you TRUELY BELIEVE that when liberals oppose conservative minorities it is RACISM
but when conservatives oppose LIBERAL minorities it is NOT racism

must be great for truely stupid people like you to OWN the race card

Last edited:
More Left/Democrat "Civil Discourse." I still have to laugh at how many Dummies actually bought into the Left/Democrat "Civil Discourse" scam. A Nation of Dumbed-Down ignoramuses for sure. :(

Did they use the word lynch? If true, I have a problem with that. Good luck unseating a Justice. Not going to happen.

much more base and classless one old skinny bitch said "string em up" and mamadonna needs her sum teef.

buncha fucking morons.

when has breitbart ever told the truth about anything.

nice deflection about 'racists', though.

let me get this straight... if a black judge doesn't have the brains g-d gave him and isn't fit for the bench, it's racist to say that?

i think it's racist not to. so there ya go.
Why do you call him a "Black Judge"? Are the other SC Justices known as "White Judges" or "Female Judges"? :confused:

Besides, I'm more concerned with the one judge who can't seem to stay awake on the bench!

i referred to him as a 'black judge' b/c driveby's comment said, 'racist'.

didn't you read the exchange?

i'm more concerned about the ethically challenged judges who refuse to recuse themselves when the interests of people close to them come into play.

Yes, I think Kagen should recuse herself too.. wow, we agree on something.

Three separate people.

"Put him (Thomas) back in the fields."

"String him (Thomas) up."

"Hang him (Thomas)."

A plant, right.

so far you are showing me that there is a possibility that SOME progresisves/leftists might actually be as BAD AS MANY conservatives......

I denounce ALL expressions of hate and suggestions oif violence in BOTH SIDES...

where-as YOU only denounce it in the left....

You are not denouncing this at all. Up to this very post you have defended it. Fail.

'08 race worker held in damage to Colorado Democratic HQ - The Denver Post

^I Remember with this Liberal Attacked the DNC HQ here in D-Town and the Left, along with their "Free Press" were Quick to wonder... Tea Baggers?...

toxi.0 will Remember that I had Sources at the time and was the only one saying it was a Liberal...

Then the Left Dismissed this person as an "Individual"...

Funny how that Narrative NEVER makes it's way to those they Disagree with.

peace...

^I wonder what Bodey's Take was...

Let me go Look/see...

peace...

let me get this straight... if a black judge doesn't have the brains g-d gave him and isn't fit for the bench, it's racist to say that?

On what evidence do you base your judgement of Thomas, other than he does not represent the political identity that blacks are expected to adhere to?

Have you read his writings - he is a published author you know - or whatched any C-Span videos in which he gave his views on legal matters?

On what evidence do you base your judgement of Thomas, other than he does not represent the political identity that blacks are expected to adhere to?

Have you read his writings - he is a published author you know - or whatched any C-Span videos in which he gave his views on legal matters?

It's this Simple... If you Disagree with a Liberal you are an Idiot...

End of List.

That's their Counter to your Argument.

You must be an Idiot, because Liberals are Inherently Brilliant...

Just ask them! :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back