Class warfare

davidlee

Oct 7, 2012
To start off I could care less what Mitt Romney paid taxes ever. The far left argument had no bases towards this race. If tar lefts point was to say that people who make 20 million dollars a year should pay a higher tax rate then they have an issue to bring to the table.

This argument was the Obama campaign saying Mitt Romney is rich and you’re not vote for me. It is beyond obvious to anyone. The Obama camp has done everything to smear Mitt Romney as this evil rich man who cares nobody but himself and rich people.

It is a simple fact the Romney plan is to put people to work and make Americans responsible for themselves. Furthermore this Country can survive under the Obama plan of if you want Government assistance will give to you. The plan for America should be if you need Government assistance we will give it to you. Imagine how much the American deficit could be cut with a 5% unemployment rate

To start off I could care less what Mitt Romney paid taxes ever. The far left argument had no bases towards this race. If tar lefts point was to say that people who make 20 million dollars a year should pay a higher tax rate then they have an issue to bring to the table.

This argument was the Obama campaign saying Mitt Romney is rich and you’re not vote for me. It is beyond obvious to anyone. The Obama camp has done everything to smear Mitt Romney as this evil rich man who cares nobody but himself and rich people.

It is a simple fact the Romney plan is to put people to work and make Americans responsible for themselves. Furthermore this Country can survive under the Obama plan of if you want Government assistance will give to you. The plan for America should be if you need Government assistance we will give it to you. Imagine how much the American deficit could be cut with a 5% unemployment rate

Well that just puts a kink in the liberal agenda. You know, keeping America dependent on the government.

To be honest me it is a big part of the election. America cant survive under the Idea of Government dependence. Here s a my take on what Government dependence does. A person goes to the store with $10 they go in and buy $15 worth of stuff.

It simply cant work if you only have $10 you can only spend $10. In the United States in last four years we have spent a trillion more dollars per year then we have brought in. This doesn't take an economist to figure out the money is going to run out.

Yeah it was Obama hiding in the background forcing Mittens to utter his 47% nonsense......because we all know Mittens cares!!!!

:eusa_whistle:

If there IS class warfare going on in this country, it pits the uber rich individuals and corporations (and their paid lobbyists, of course) against the poor and the middle class.

Guess who's winning!

Yeah it was Obama hiding in the background forcing Mittens to utter his 47% nonsense......because we all know Mittens cares!!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Obama uttered worse things, like the flexibility statement, but the media is helping him hide from that.

I think the only thing Mitt got wrong was the actual number of 47%. It's lower, at least I hope it is, but there are people out there totally dependent on government and they will vote for Obama because of what they think he will give them. We've seen many videos of people saying the most incredible things. They are out there. Mitt just doesn't know for sure how many are out there.

The left wants people to hate Romney because he is wealthy. Period. It would be okay if he was Democrat or donated to Democrats, but it's not okay for anyone on the right to take advantage of the tax laws passed by congress. The libs have had many chances to change the tax laws, but didn't. Of course, they can't figure out how to make the right pay more, but allow their campaign contributors to keep good rates. If they could selectively raise taxes on certain people, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Here we go again, the temporarily embarrassed millionaires defending the people who need to be defended against for all our sakes.

Obama thinks Mitt is the evil Rich man all the while his pals in Hollywood make more money then him and they are asking for a tax cut for them (studios) but not small business owners who make 250K and above and that is before they pay their employees

The 47% was said wrong and I don't know the exact stats. But if you don't think a percentage of Americans don't work and can work and would rather sit at home and collect a welfare check then work your out of touch.

These people will vote for President Obama because he wont change a thing in there lives. This deficit is heading in a direction where it wont be able to be recovered these are undeniable facts

The 47% was said wrong and I don't know the exact stats. But if you don't think a percentage of Americans don't work and can work and would rather sit at home and collect a welfare check then work your out of touch.

These people will vote for President Obama because he wont change a thing in there lives. This deficit is heading in a direction where it wont be able to be recovered these are undeniable facts

President Obama was handed a stagering 1.2 trillion dollar deficit, a stock market that was in free fall, and a Jobs market that was sheading more than a half a million jobs per month, an obstructionist Congress who put the 60 vote bar on everything the President did or tried. Handing the country back to the same people who did that, would be insane. Only 18.1% do not make enough money to pay any tax at all.

So you think taxing people who have hiring power solves the problem. News flash it doesn't 110 million people on government assistance and 46% of people on food stamps and 7.8% unemployment rate witch is beyond a lie. Also 1 out of 6 Americans is in poverty.

President Obama in his first two year had control of the Senate and control of the Comgress. He still got nothing done this proves one thing his party does not like his plan. But we as Americans believe things are going to change. He also said that he would cut the deficit in half in four years he added 6 trillion to it.

Jobs solve the economic issues in America. This plan of President Obamas is just to win an election not solve Americas problems. It is so obvious

Forum List

Back