Class Warfare And Race-Baiting: The Democratic Party Platform For 2012...

Well I see Obama has successfully Alinskyed many on the left. He's doing exactly what he set out to do, you're being "organized" more and more each and every day. You are falling lock-step behind him without knowing he's using you to "Fundamentally Change America". Class warfare, Capitalism is wrong, businesses are the bad guys, white against black, Dem against Republican. We are his enemy if we disagree with his positions............I thought we were all AMERICANS.

Yea, when there are no more "rich" people where the heck is the $$$ going to come from?? I'll tell you, the GOVERNMENT.

It is interesting, and EXTREMELY important to Americans, both as parents and as citizens, to clearly understand just HOW the “squeezing out” process takes place. It is a well defined, if not well perceived, process known as the “Alinsky Method” (which was derived from a procedure named as “The Delphi Technique.”) This method of manipulating people is based on the fact that people in groups tend to share a common knowledge base and display certain identifiable characteristics known as “group dynamics.”

In this process, one or more people known as “Change Agents” or “Facilitators” appear to be acting as organizers, “allowing” each person in the group to express their concerns about some program or policy under consideration. While this process is going on, people are urged to make lists or form into task forces. The Facilitator carefully notes which members of the group are leaders, which are “loud mouths” and which may be easily swayed to different viewpoints.

At a certain point, the previously friendly Change Agent begins to act as “devil’s advocate,” becoming an agitator. The process involves playing one part of the group against another, the “divide and conquer” technique. Anyone who is not clearly in accord with the Facilitator’s agenda is made to appear ridiculous, inarticulate, ignorant or dogmatic. The idea is to make these members of the group angry thus escalating tensions. The end object being to shut opposition voices out of the group.

The “targets” of such manipulation rarely, if ever, realize how they are being manipulated. If they do suspect, they generally have no idea how to defeat the process.

How To Defeat the Sal Alinsky Method of Divide and Conquer - Asking the questions... Demanding the answers... - The Voice

And here's the master of the Delphi Technique saying, "I don't know what they are talking about!"

"We're going around the country, talking about, ‘How do we put people back to work? How do we improve our schools? How do we make sure that we're producing American energy? How do we lower our debt in a responsible way?' And I don't think you or anybody who's been watching the campaign would say that in any way we have tried to divide the country. We've always tried to bring the country together," President Obama said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight.
Obama: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The Country | RealClearPolitics

Forum List

Back