Class Warfare And Race-Baiting: The Democratic Party Platform For 2012...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Looks like the Talking-Point Marching Orders have been sent and received. It's gonna be Class Warfare & Race-Baiting for the Democrats in 2012. The Party Platform has now been set. I know it's despicable, but you better get used to it. Because it's gonna get a whole lot worse the closer we get to November. So much for that President who was gonna unite the People. Pretty cool 'Hope & Change' huh?

Looks like the Talking-Point Marching Orders have been sent and received. It's gonna be Class Warfare & Race-Baiting for the Democrats in 2012. The Party Platform has now been set. I know it's despicable, but you better get used to it. Because it's gonna get a whole lot worse the closer we get to November. So much for that President who was gonna unite the People. Pretty cool 'Hope & Change' huh?

The Republicans excel at class-warfare and race-baiting. They invented it.

Case in point below.

U.S. News - Conn. mayor's 'tacos' comment in Latino profiling case draws outrage

Conn. mayor's 'tacos' comment in Latino profiling case draws outrage

The mayor of East Haven, Conn., came under a torrent of criticism Wednesday for telling a TV reporter “I might have tacos” when asked about how he would support the Latino community in the aftermath of the arrest of four town police officers accused of racially profiling and bullying Latino residents.

Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy called Mayor Joseph Maturo's comments "repugnant" and "unacceptable." An attorney for some Latinos suing the town police department called the comments “appalling.” Some residents said the mayor should step down.

Maturo sought to backtrack Wednesday, issuing a statement of public apology.

........well thats been the DNC Platform for the last 5 or 6 Decades.....its their only platform.

Nothing new.....just more of the HusSame......

Case in point below.

U.S. News - Conn. mayor's 'tacos' comment in Latino profiling case draws outrage

The mayor of East Haven, Conn., came under a torrent of criticism Wednesday for telling a TV reporter “I might have tacos” when asked about how he would support the Latino community in the aftermath of the arrest of four town police officers accused of racially profiling and bullying Latino residents.

Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy called Mayor Joseph Maturo's comments "repugnant" and "unacceptable." An attorney for some Latinos suing the town police department called the comments “appalling.” Some residents said the mayor should step down.

Piss off Race-Baiting Dummy.

........well thats been the DNC Platform for the last 5 or 6 Decades.....its their only platform.

Nothing new.....just more of the HusSame......

Oh i agree 100%. Looks like it's gonna get especially heinous this time around though. It's sad.

In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to the Republican Party strategy of winning elections in Southern states by exploiting anti-African American racism and fears of lawlessness among Southern white voters and appealing to fears of growing federal power in social and economic matters (generally lumped under the concept of states' rights).

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is one great thread. I am especially impressed by how the OP carefully lays out the case for the assertions made. The evidence and information provided makes doubting the claims so very difficult.

Way to set the bar so high, Pauli.

Race-baiting? It seems the GOP is more concerned about race than the Dems,,they talk about it constantly.

And, explain these graphs and why this trend is good for our country's capitalistic economy that is driven 70% by consumer spending. It's no wonder the economic turn-around is dragging, the consumer class doesn't have the expendable income it once had.
By the way, on the graph it shows the top 20% gaining in income, knock out the top 1% and how does that effect that demographics graph lineage? As the graph clearly displays, most Americans are losing while a small group are reaping just about all the rewards of the economy, so we have winners and losers, something like a war.

This is one great thread. I am especially impressed by how the OP carefully lays out the case for the assertions made. The evidence and information provided makes doubting the claims so very difficult.

Way to set the bar so high, Pauli.

Who you fooling? You've received your Talking-Point Marching Orders. I already know what your posts are going to say before you even post them. Look a little something like this..."YOU RACISTS!!!! and "YOU EVIL RICH PEOPLE!!!" I'm pretty sure i summed up your posts for the next 9 Months perfectly.

Case in point below.

Wear it buddy!

Case in point below.

Wear it buddy!

Go pussy-fart in another thread you dipshit.

It seems these days Paulitician, when called on his foolish and unsupported comments, has taken to frothing at the mouth and spitting. Used to be he would just say nothing. I liked that better.

It seems these days Paulitician, when called on his foolish and unsupported comments, has taken to frothing at the mouth and spitting. Used to be he would just say nothing. I liked that better.

Yeah, real brilliant in-depth analysis there Einstein. Is that it? Good. Now piss off wanker. :)

Forum List

Back