Class Warefare; The 1%; Union Bosses

Only certain Americans you mean. Not the workforce, only the businessmen. Thanks....you've proved my point.

Tvjh's post was clear. Yours was not. Would you elaborate?

Sure....the balance of power is incredibly skewed towards the Conglomerate. Labor bitches and demands more? The Conglomerate moves their business elsewhere and leaves them unemployed. They've lobbied for and got that right from buying politicians in Congress and the White House. But if Unions try to protect workers by doing the same thing? Evil. Why should big corporations have the right to keep their heels ground into the throats of the workforce?

Why should the workforce be forced to work for a wage that is unsustainable....no matter what one's skill level is?

False assumptions about the quality and quantity of union labor is bullshit. First off, you can say anything you want on here. Probably, if you EVER WERE a union member, you were a fuck up who got your ass fired and now have sour grapes about the union because they didn't protect your incompetent, lazy ass.

Another one who wrongfully believes the purpose of a business is to provide high paying jobs. :lol:

Only certain Americans you mean. Not the workforce, only the businessmen. Thanks....you've proved my point.

Sure....the balance of power is incredibly skewed towards the Conglomerate. Labor bitches and demands more? The Conglomerate moves their business elsewhere and leaves them unemployed. They've lobbied for and got that right from buying politicians in Congress and the White House. But if Unions try to protect workers by doing the same thing? Evil. Why should big corporations have the right to keep their heels ground into the throats of the workforce?

Why should the workforce be forced to work for a wage that is unsustainable....no matter what one's skill level is?

False assumptions about the quality and quantity of union labor is bullshit. First off, you can say anything you want on here. Probably, if you EVER WERE a union member, you were a fuck up who got your ass fired and now have sour grapes about the union because they didn't protect your incompetent, lazy ass.

1. The corporations have moved manufacturing out of the country because of unions. We both know that.

2. Unions lobby and pay off politicians and an equal rate to corporations, I think we would find if stats were available.

3. In right to work states, the workers are making sustainable salaries and being paid according to their skill levels.

4. If I was a lazy fuck up, I wouldn't have been voted the Union rep, now would I? As hard as it is to fire a teacher, it would be a miracle to fire a rep, lol.

I'm talking about the work force who actually work. Thanks for proving my point.

Are you saying businesmen do not work? Aren't they the ones who organize the company, keep in in the black, procure the contracts that provide gainful employment for everyone in the company?

No... They are included in my definition of people who actually work as well. I was referring to the people who don't work that hide behind tenure, who reap the rewards of it.

1. The corporations have moved manufacturing out of the country because of unions. We both know that.

2. Unions lobby and pay off politicians and an equal rate to corporations, I think we would find if stats were available.

3. In right to work states, the workers are making sustainable salaries and being paid according to their skill levels.

4. If I was a lazy fuck up, I wouldn't have been voted the Union rep, now would I? As hard as it is to fire a teacher, it would be a miracle to fire a rep, lol.

Yup. Right-To-Work Tennessee's Auto Industry Growing Rapidly With U.S., Foreign Companies gm - Investors.com

Working people making too much money is the reason we're in this mess.

"Prosperity Through Lower Wages!"

Another one who wrongfully believes the purpose of a business is to provide high paying jobs. :lol:

Funny though.....high paying jobs make motivated consumers with the ability to pay for goods and services.

BTW.... wouldn't that make you one who wrongfully believes that workers are just serfs who don't deserve a decent wage? Fuck it... maybe what this country needs is not another Teddy Roosevelt, but a Lech Walesa to unite the workforce.

Forum List

Back