Class reunion letter lists 'white graduates only' party

Being an asshole is not wrong. Kind of hard to not be an asshole when 90% of society are idiots.

Yeah, it's really hard to resist the temptation to include a 'white's only' invitation in a mailer that you know is going to blacks as well. I see what you mean. :lol:

Why are you apologists so fucking butthurt over this? :rofl:

It's not like anyone said they don't have the right to a whites only private party, or that it was illegal in anyway. But it is racist, by definition, and putting the invite in the reunion letter going to all graduates (including blacks) is the asshole move of the decade. So again, why are all you apologists getting sand in your vagina simply because those responsible are being called out for being complete assholes?

Being an asshole is not wrong. Kind of hard to not be an asshole when 90% of society are idiots.

Yeah, it's really hard to resist the temptation to include a 'white's only' invitation in a mailer that you know is going to blacks as well. I see what you mean. :lol:

I see nothing wrong with it. Now to avoid the whining and usual bitching by such oppressed minorities they should have just sent it to the white classmates.

Apparently, the exception isn't to having the right to invite who you want to a private event in your own home, it is to the tasteless exercise of that right, judged subjectively.

The Piss Christ? Well, that's different.

Forum List

Back