Class...less

These people are very desparate and will say anything at all to scare their base.

What bothers me is that people fall for it. Many of them post right here among us. There should be a proficiency test on the issues in order to be allowed to vote.

It does not help that they have taken Constitutional Studies out of the school requirements.

• Banned
These people are very desparate and will say anything at all to scare their base.

What bothers me is that people fall for it. Many of them post right here among us. There should be a proficiency test on the issues in order to be allowed to vote.

It does not help that they have taken Constitutional Studies out of the school requirements.

Basic civics is what half the people here need a course on.

Very good. I suggest you start with a comparison of the Ryan voting record and congressional actions to the things he professes to believe in.

Wow, just wow. I don't even know how to respond to that.

Romney is a felonious murdering dog hating fag torturing tax dodging slave owner according to the left.

• Banned

Very good. I suggest you start with a comparison of the Ryan voting record and congressional actions to the things he professes to believe in.

And I suggest you compare Obama's promises and what he claims he's accomplished to his RECORD...if you can find a record.

It'd be more news worthy to find an example when a democrat shows class.

What a great move by Romney to announce his running mate now instead of during the convention. It forced President Obama to get Joe "Foot in Mouth" Biden out there to say really stupid stuff.

The more this guy talks the better for Romney, lol.

So what you're saying, it's better to be class-based than class-less.

No it seems to be what you're saying not me. I said Biden has no class.

Wow, just wow. I don't even know how to respond to that.

Romney is a felonious murdering dog hating fag torturing tax dodging slave owner according to the left.

That may be a little harsh, I don't think he hates dogs, although he is a bit unkind to them.

Forum List

Back