class action suit

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Seems to me that there is a basis for a class action suit against the NRA by the people that attended that concert. After all, they are the enablers of these kinds of slaughters. They are the people that fight against the banning of the 'bump' stocks that turn semi's into full automatics. They are the people that advocate for mentally defective people owning guns. They are the one's currently engaged in trying to legalize silencers. Any lawyers out there want to make a real name for themselves?

Seems to me that there is a basis for a class action suit against the NRA by the people that attended that concert. After all, they are the enablers of these kinds of slaughters. They are the people that fight against the banning of the 'bump' stocks that turn semi's into full automatics. They are the people that advocate for mentally defective people owning guns. They are the one's currently engaged in trying to legalize silencers. Any lawyers out there want to make a real name for themselves?

The second amendment was the "enabler". Good luck, gun grabbers.

And you'd be wrong... On most everything your alarmist thread suggests...

1295180.png

Seems to me that there is a basis for a class action suit against the NRA by the people that attended that concert. After all, they are the enablers of these kinds of slaughters. They are the people that fight against the banning of the 'bump' stocks that turn semi's into full automatic.
The "bump stock" does not turn semi-auto into full automatic. What it does is enable modified semi-automatic action by physically affecting the actual trigger pull. The effect is rapidity of function approximately 50% that of actual full automatic fire. The function is not fully automatic, therefore not classifiable as "automatic," therefore not technically illegal. While this "bump stock" does produce a kind of full auto effect it causes the gun to jump around so much it is self-defeating for any purpose other than "spraying" at a massive crowd -- as in this Las Vegas example.

They are the people that advocate for mentally defective people owning guns.
I know of no one who ever has advocated mentally defective people owning guns. Can you supply any examples of this?

They are the one's currently engaged in trying to legalize silencers.
Why should silencers (suppressors) be illegal? They are legitimately useful devices which have been demonized by gangster movies but are not nearly as useful for criminal purposes as you might think.

Any lawyers out there want to make a real name for themselves?
Not a chance.

You obviously don't understand lawyer mentality. They want class actions that involve millions of class members so they can payout a few bucks per class member and keep billions for themselves.

Gun sales are down but Democrats will drive them back up. Obama was great for gun sales.

I suspect Old Rocks is a gun dealer.... :lol:

The Psychocrats are trying to exploit the Las Vegas tragedy to impose a gun ban on law abiding citizens.
Marxist, Fascist, Terrorist and Criminals love it when people are defenseless
Remember what that dirty demagogue Rahm Emanuel said "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste"

Forum List

Back