Class action lawsuit filed yesterday against Trump and his three oldest children. A brand new scam!

New lawsuit claims Trump, kids made millions off scams

The new lawsuit filed Monday contends that, as in the Trump University case, the Trump brand and the apparent endorsement from Trump himself were critical in luring unsuspecting investors to the sham companies he promoted.

Trump defrauded investors in marketing scheme, lawsuit says

Four anonymous plaintiffs filed a class-action lawsuit against President Donald Trump, his business and his three eldest children in federal court Monday, alleging that the Trumps helped promote fraudulent investments that duped investors.

Trump scammed cash-strapped investors with false promises, lawsuit says

The Manhattan federal lawsuit names Trump as a defendant, along with his children, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump, and the Trump Corporation. Legal claims include false advertising, fraud and negligent misrepresentation. The Trumps are also being sued for their connection to two other business ventures.

------------

I wonder how much he will have to pay out this time?
Dean you finally got something right for once though I very much doubt it was on purpose. The lawsuit is a scam.

Now we must celebrate since you finally got something right. Weee.

New lawsuit claims Trump, kids made millions off scams

The new lawsuit filed Monday contends that, as in the Trump University case, the Trump brand and the apparent endorsement from Trump himself were critical in luring unsuspecting investors to the sham companies he promoted.

Trump defrauded investors in marketing scheme, lawsuit says

Four anonymous plaintiffs filed a class-action lawsuit against President Donald Trump, his business and his three eldest children in federal court Monday, alleging that the Trumps helped promote fraudulent investments that duped investors.

Trump scammed cash-strapped investors with false promises, lawsuit says

The Manhattan federal lawsuit names Trump as a defendant, along with his children, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump, and the Trump Corporation. Legal claims include false advertising, fraud and negligent misrepresentation. The Trumps are also being sued for their connection to two other business ventures.

------------

I wonder how much he will have to pay out this time?
Keep going after his family, that's an awesome, winning strategy

What is amazing is how people like D is drooling over this information, yet doesn't realize that it is TAX FUCKING DOLLARS that are being spent on this frivolous pursuit of trying to bring down the president. Now if D is a "worker"(as liberal call them) he is wasting his time and effort for this shit. If he is a welfare queen then no big deal until the debt gets so high(thanks Obama for his 9.5 trillion dollar increase) that we just cant pay poor shitfucks to sit on their ass and do nothing but smoke dope and bitch about the trumps....
A class action civil suit does not involve tax dollars.
He is the president of the US, who do you think is going to pay the bill...God you are one stupid twit.
Lol, you call me stupid but have no idea how this shit works.

Listen little tRumpling and I will educate you. I'll try to keep it simple, I know you have problems with complex concepts.

Sue the tRump administration, the government pays.

Sue the *president* (the office, not the man), the government pays.

Sue dOnald tRump, his sons, or the tRump oRganization, and they pay.

Hell kid, Bill Clinton had to pay his impeachment lawers outta his pocket.
So what you are saying, is that if I wanted a class action lawsuit against Barrack Hussain Obama and Michael Obama, for allowing diseased children to cross the border from the south and infect US children thus causing them to die, you wouldn't have any problem with that? Or a lawsuit against them for bringing in Illegal Criminals who shot and killed a young girl in San Fran? Shall we open the door? How about when Eric Holder allowed assault weapons to cross into Mexico and kill 10,000 + Mexican Citizens, with his blessing? What about the Gays in Orlando who were gunned down, while Obama's FBI knew all about the Muslim on their terror list. How about we put a class action lawsuit against all Democrat Voters as it was that party that fought against the freeing of slaves, so after we take your money, we can give it to blacks for reparations? Only stupid dickhead is you....

91586a680332d0d072f69eb678adb60e--liberal-logic-stupid-liberals.jpg
Look kid, one more time:

You are talking about the actions of the president, not the private citizen. The government would pay since you are in essence suing it.

Some days I wonder how you conservitards manage to function in day to day life.
One more time, sue Obama for his allowing diseased and illegal criminals into this country and aiding to the killing of US citizens? You for voting democrat should pay reparations for the past Dems who not only enslaved black people, but fought against those who wanted them free? Yep, I guess I should start to look for a frivolous lawyer, willing to bankrupt all you Demowits.

He is the president of the US, who do you think is going to pay the bill...God you are one stupid twit.

Listen little tRumpling and I will educate you. I'll try to keep it simple, I know you have problems with complex concepts.

So what you are saying, is that if I wanted a class action lawsuit against Barrack Hussain Obama and Michael Obama, for allowing diseased children to cross the border from the south and infect US children thus causing them to die, you wouldn't have any problem with that? Or a lawsuit against them for bringing in Illegal Criminals who shot and killed a young girl in San Fran? Shall we open the door? How about when Eric Holder allowed assault weapons to cross into Mexico and kill 10,000 + Mexican Citizens, with his blessing? What about the Gays in Orlando who were gunned down, while Obama's FBI knew all about the Muslim on their terror list. How about we put a class action lawsuit against all Democrat Voters as it was that party that fought against the freeing of slaves, so after we take your money, we can give it to blacks for reparations? Only stupid dickhead is you....

Look kid, one more time:

You are talking about the actions of the president, not the private citizen. The government would pay since you are in essence suing it.

One more time, sue Obama for his allowing diseased and illegal criminals into this country and aiding to the killing of US citizens? You for voting democrat should pay reparations for the past Dems who not only enslaved black people, but fought against those who wanted them free? Yep, I guess I should start to look for a frivolous lawyer, willing to bankrupt all you Demowits.
Ok, I'll make one last attempt. This were official actions taken by the president, not personal action take by Barrack Obama. This class action suit against tRump and his foul spawn is for actions unrealted to the US government.

I don't know how much clearer I can make it and I'm tired of trying to educate an idiot anyway so from here on out your on your own.

What is amazing is how people like D is drooling over this information, yet doesn't realize that it is TAX FUCKING DOLLARS that are being spent on this frivolous pursuit of trying to bring down the president. Now if D is a "worker"(as liberal call them) he is wasting his time and effort for this shit. If he is a welfare queen then no big deal until the debt gets so high(thanks Obama for his 9.5 trillion dollar increase) that we just cant pay poor shitfucks to sit on their ass and do nothing but smoke dope and bitch about the trumps....

for allowing diseased children to cross the border from the south and infect US children thus causing them to die

Huh? What? And your kind calls me crazy.

Let me explain something. When you have Republicans coming right out and admitting this:

DqcWv6YWoAIKae_.jpg

Then you can't blame stuff on Obama. Republicans are telling you they were fuking the country to get back at Obama for being black.

When you have Republicans who proudly boasted they were hurting the country, then you can't blame Obama. Republicans already took the credit.

Look kid, one more time:

Talking the talk is easy. Walk the walk. You can not do it because you are not smart enough, there is no real case and you are a lazy coward.

You had no problem whatsoever with the $100 million of taxpayers’ money that Republicans spent going after the Clintons and finding nothing.

The Mueller Investigation has already paid for itself.

You had no problem whatsoever with the $100 million of taxpayers’ money that Republicans spent going after the Clintons and finding nothing.

The Mueller Investigation has already paid for itself.
Well they did find that she had misappropriated classified information, and if the FBI chief, wasn't such a liberal in the tank asshole, we would of arrested her. But thanks to James Comey, she ended up walking free. You remember James, the guy you libfucks hated before you liked him...

Comey Confirms Hillary Clinton Lied To The Public About Her Emails [VIDEO]

Let me explain something. When you have Republicans coming right out and admitting this:

DqcWv6YWoAIKae_.jpg

Then you can't blame stuff on Obama. Republicans are telling you they were fuking the country to get back at Obama for being black.

When you have Republicans who proudly boasted they were hurting the country, then you can't blame Obama. Republicans already took the credit.

I think that's a fake quote.
Because by blocking Obama's stupid wants, they were helping the country.

The attorney general of New York promised harassing lawsuits. They are fulfilling that promise. The left had success in using harassing lawsuits to force Sarah Palin from office. Now they can't let go.

Forum List

Back