Class Action Law Suit

They should report news truthfully, no coverups, They swung the election.

They should report news truthfully, no coverups, They swung the election.

I don't know if Fox ness screwed up THAT bad but they did usher in this second era of yellow journalism.

Conservatives believe in a smaller government and letting businesses like newspapers do their thing. Who are these angry liberals fixing to sue?

Also the period of "non yellow" journalism was pretty short lived, post WWII to the a decade or so ago. Muckraking is the American way.

I tend to agree. But I get this nagging feeling of a pending c&r setup.
Where you going with this?

No set up... I'm seriously considering a meeting with a few attorney's I know well to discuss the idea further. The media should be held accountable. No one in this country isn't why should they be let go to do and say as they wish. Freedom of the press has gone to far without challenge.

No set up... I'm seriously considering a meeting with a few attorney's I know well to discuss the idea further. The media should be held accountable. No one in this country isn't why should they be let go to do and say as they wish. Freedom of the press has gone to far without challenge.

Buddy, I know liberals wanna challenge everything but you aren't pulling the wool over the eyes of red blooded Americans here. Perhaps some of your friends have misled you or brought you down this path trying to weaken the Bill of Rights n all. Come back and join us Constitutionalists.

Buddy, I know liberals wanna challenge everything but you aren't pulling the wool over the eyes of red blooded Americans here. Perhaps some of your friends have misled you or brought you down this path trying to weaken the Bill of Rights n all. Come back and join us Constitutionalists.

I'm talkin Main Stream.. Not Fox or MSNBC. I'm no liberal.

Well timed Mark.

Funny, 100 no brain posts like this and soo few about this upcoming tax battle. Guess no one cares or knows.

Forum List

Back