Clashes between Syrian army and Kurdisch YPG

Sally ----captain blei is very simplistic------in his mind the crisis in
Syria is very simply a matter of "good" (Baathist assad) and
"bad" (non Baathist) the fact that there are all kinds of disparate interest groups over there-----is a concept WAAAAAYY over his "head"

But Sally, why do you try to distract from the topic so often?

And why do you have a hissy fit every time there is a thread about Syria that you don't like. It was just a short article telling that the Kurds are also opening up another front, and you couldn't bear to see that it was against your hero.
But Sally, this is my thread.

captain blei----it is news to me that you can OWN threads
ok

Sally ----captain blei is very simplistic------in his mind the crisis in
Syria is very simply a matter of "good" (Baathist assad) and
"bad" (non Baathist) the fact that there are all kinds of disparate interest groups over there-----is a concept WAAAAAYY over his "head"
Not ok

Well this does not bode well for capt'n blei's beloved Assad. Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, now King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, ran back to Saudi Arabia to fill his role as Minister of Defence and attack Assad after the gas attacks. Much to his surprise he found the U.S. had made a deal instead. From the Islamic "charitable organizations" the King was chairman of I would say this guy is not going to shy away from a little Sunni payback on Assad.

My goodness, 1:30 a.m. in Germany and you are still going on about my faux pas??? I wonder if your got hold of Bravo Alpha, Sierra, Hotel, Alpha, Romeo on your ham radio and asked him how many lashes I deserved. One thing I hope you did not suggest, and that is I should be thrown in a Syrian prison where so many others have been tortured. Notice, folks, his regular use of the word "shit."
Sorry, I have no contact to Al-Nusra and co. and if I would contact them I doubt that they´d tell me how many lashes you deserve.

But you have contact with Bravo Alpha Sierra Hotel Alpha Romeo via your Jack Armstrong decoder ring. He might suggest that I be lashed and then tortured terribly in one of his prisons the same as he has done to others. This might be done as a favor to one of his fans.

You are a funny girl. Are you suggesting the Syrian government would impose such sanctions on people?
Why don´t you go to your "democratic rebels" and find yourself abused and then beheaded after being sold to ISIS like so many journalists that came illegally to Syria to hail the rebels but only found a bunch of human trash?

Why don't you find some Syrians who emigrated to Germany who had been tortured in Assad's prisons? If you don't want to leave your apartment, just Google. You will find numerous articles about torture, which of course you will call lies.
You could ask Bleipriester about gassing one's own people but that is probably just media propaganda also. All that cell phone video was faked. Right?

As you can see just from the title of his various posts, he is on a roll today telling us what the Syrian Army is doing against ISIS. Well, naturally, we don't expect him to give us any articles when the ISIS members sent members of the Syrian Army to their early deaths. I have to laugh at how he posted something about Yemem. There has been fighting in Yemen for such a long time, but it is only now that he felt he had to say something. I wonder if he will favor us with some posts about what is going on in other places in the Middle East. Lots going on in the different countries. Ssh, we can't say anything derogatory about Assad no matter what he does to his own people. Assad's public relations guy in Germany doesn't want to hear anything like that.

Forum List

Back