Clashes between Syrian army and Kurdisch YPG

The YPG, which is in an alliance with the terrorist Islamist FSA, and the Syrian army, clashed according to YPG and SOHR.
Kurds battle Syrian army opening new front in the war News Middle East THE DAILY STAR

Have you ever thought that not everyone believes that the Free Syria Army is a terrorist army but is an army of people who want to see change in Syria for the same reason we have seen all those Arab Spring uprisings?
It doesn´t matter what anyone believes because of western media propaganda. Only facts matter here.

This is what a British study says:
The Syrian "opposition" consists of about 1000 groups with 100.000 members all together. A British study unveils, what their positions are.

- 10.000 Jihadists, foreign fighters for Al Qaeda
- 30.000 to 35,000 hardline Islamists
- 30.000 Islamists
- Some secular rebels
Syrian opposition unmasked US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Syria nearly half rebel fighters are jihadists or hardline Islamists says IHS Jane s report - Telegraph

Assad, however, talks about 80 - 90 % are Al-Qaeda jihadists.

The YPG, which is in an alliance with the terrorist Islamist FSA, and the Syrian army, clashed according to YPG and SOHR.
Kurds battle Syrian army opening new front in the war News Middle East THE DAILY STAR

Have you ever thought that not everyone believes that the Free Syria Army is a terrorist army but is an army of people who want to see change in Syria for the same reason we have seen all those Arab Spring uprisings?
It doesn´t matter what anyone believes because of western media propaganda. Only facts matter here.

The Syrian "opposition" consists of about 1000 groups with 100.000 members all together. A British study unveils, what their positions are.

- 30.000 Islamists
- Some secular rebels
Syria nearly half rebel fighters are jihadists or hardline Islamists says IHS Jane s report - Telegraph

I think we can all see how uptight the little boy gets over some small news item. Remember, he really doesn't want to see any articles about Syria brought up unless they are complimentary to his idol and his regime. If we don't do that, he stomps his feet in a tantrum while wearing his short

- 30.000 Islamists
- Some secular rebels

I think we can all see how uptight the little boy gets over some small news item. Remember, he really doesn't want to see any articles about Syria brought up unless they are complimentary to his idol and his regime. If we don't do that, he stomps his feet in a tantrum while wearing his short lederhosen (only the big boys can wear the knee length ones).

But Sally, why do you try to distract from the topic so often?

And why do you have a hissy fit every time there is a thread about Syria that you don't like. It was just a short article telling that the Kurds are also opening up another front, and you couldn't bear to see that it was against your hero.

And why do you appear to have a hissy fit every time a thread appears that you don't like? This was just a news article telling that the Kurds have opened up another front, and this one happens to be against your hero's Army.

Kurds battle Assad s forces in Syria?

And why do you have a hissy fit every time there is a thread about Syria that you don't like. It was just a short article telling that the Kurds are also opening up another front, and you couldn't bear to see that it was against your hero.
But Sally, this is my thread.

Oh, excuse me, Master. I didn't realize you had already started a previous thread. Anyhow, regardless if you don't like hearing what is happening, it is being reported on several news sites.

http://www.3news.co.nz/world/kurdis...burner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+co%

KUNA Nine civilians killed in Syrian regime raids E. Syria - reports - Security - 18 01 2015

So you deny now that I have created this thread "convincing" the readers of the good taste of your shit buckets?

US admits civilians might have died in coalition air strikes in Syria and Iraq RT News

My goodness, 1:30 a.m. in Germany and you are still going on about my faux pas??? I wonder if your got hold of Bravo Alpha, Sierra, Hotel, Alpha, Romeo on your ham radio and asked him how many lashes I deserved. One thing I hope you did not suggest, and that is I should be thrown in a Syrian prison where so many others have been tortured. Notice, folks, his regular use of the word "shit."

So you deny now that I have created this thread "convincing" the readers of the good taste of your shit buckets?

US admits civilians might have died in coalition air strikes in Syria and Iraq RT News

My goodness, 1:30 a.m. in Germany and you are still going on about my faux pas??? I wonder if your got hold of Bravo Alpha, Sierra, Hotel, Alpha, Romeo on your ham radio and asked him how many lashes I deserved. One thing I hope you did not suggest, and that is I should be thrown in a Syrian prison where so many others have been tortured. Notice, folks, his regular use of the word "shit."
Sorry, I have no contact to Al-Nusra and co. and if I would contact them I doubt that they´d tell me how many lashes you deserve.

Sorry, I have no contact to Al-Nusra and co. and if I would contact them I doubt that they´d tell me how many lashes you deserve.

But you have contact with Bravo Alpha Sierra Hotel Alpha Romeo via your Jack Armstrong decoder ring. He might suggest that I be lashed and then tortured terribly in one of his prisons the same as he has done to others. This might be done as a favor to one of his fans.

But you have contact with Bravo Alpha Sierra Hotel Alpha Romeo via your Jack Armstrong decoder ring. He might suggest that I be lashed and then tortured terribly in one of his prisons the same as he has done to others. This might be done as a favor to one of his fans.
You are a funny girl. Are you suggesting the Syrian government would impose such sanctions on people?
Why don´t you go to your "democratic rebels" and find yourself abused and then beheaded after being sold to ISIS like so many journalists that came illegally to Syria to hail the rebels but only found a bunch of human trash?

You are a funny girl. Are you suggesting the Syrian government would impose such sanctions on people?
Why don´t you go to your "democratic rebels" and find yourself abused and then beheaded after being sold to ISIS like so many journalists that came illegally to Syria to hail the rebels but only found a bunch of human trash?

Why don't you find some Syrians who emigrated to Germany who had been tortured in Assad's prisons? If you don't want to leave your apartment, just Google. You will find numerous articles about torture, which of course you will call lies.

Why don't you find some Syrians who emigrated to Germany who had been tortured in Assad's prisons? If you don't want to leave your apartment, just Google. You will find numerous articles about torture, which of course you will call lies.
Articles provided by medias that hailed the terrorists in Syria and Libya since 2011 as democratic rebels are neither credible nor creditable.

Articles provided by medias that hailed the terrorists in Syria and Libya since 2011 as democratic rebels are neither credible nor creditable.

Let's remember, folks, that any articles praising Assad are to be believed and all articles about him which are derogatory (such as people being horribly tortured in his prisons) are not to be believed.

Let's remember, folks, that any articles praising Assad are to be believed and all articles about him which are derogatory (such as people being horribly tortured in his prisons) are not to be believed.
Why do you quote me when you address those you consider your people?

You could ask Bleipriester about gassing one's own people but that is probably just media propaganda also. All that cell phone video was faked. Right?

captain blei----it is news to me that you can OWN threads

Forum List

Back