Clarke: I Let Bin Laden Family Go

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Don't look now, but Clinton terrorism czar Richard Clarke has inadvertently let the White House off the hook on the most potentially explosive charge related to 9/11 - allegations that President Bush let Osama bin Laden's family escape from the U.S. in the days after the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon.

Clarke says nothing about this episode in his book and with good reason, since the truth fits neither his Bush-bashing agenda nor his carefully constructed image as a tougher-than-nails terrorism fighter.

It turns out that it was Clarke himself who gave the green light for Osama bin Laden's relatives to fly home to Riyadh beginning on Sept. 14, just three days after U.S. skies were closed to all air traffic.

The subject of the bin Ladens' escape came up briefly during Clarke's testimony before the 9/11 Commission last week, where he tried to finesse his role in blowing what many still believe was the best chance to get information on Osama bin Laden's whereabouts and his family's financial network.

Read the rest here:
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/4/1/150702.shtml

Probably on orders from Bubba who he pledges allegiance to. I still say there is a financial connection between Bill Clinton the citizen and the Bin Laden family.

Originally posted by OCA
Probably on orders from Bubba who he pledges allegiance to. I still say there is a financial connection between Bill Clinton the citizen and the Bin Laden family.

Now now you know he never had sexual relations with that Been Slobbin girl or any of her relatives.:D BTW what exactly constitutes sexual relations ( as pertains to a Muslim or nice Arab girl )????:confused: :D

Forum List

Back