clark, tiff, yoda get ready i am gonna rock your world today!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
seems bestest baby may be allergic to the family cat.....so i have been asked if i would take familly cat....a long haired tortie named squeak....i may get her today....i am not sure...the family is not up....i was shocked hubby said yes...but i am thinking i will never get a small dog at this rate....smh

just over a year.....or so....it gonna be a rude awakening for all of them....i dont think squeak has shared a house with another cat much less dogs

...ouch! well, they will l sort it out... I know cats don't like newcomers first ...and dogs, uh...you can look forward to some good times for a few days... dragging Squeak out from under the couch and shit to feed her...have fun!

i am thinking spare room for a few days ....let her be in there with litter and water and food....give her a chance to uncrazy

but here she can go out....not for a while but then she will get to go out...something she has not been able to do much....i will move her to my vet....etc and so forth

we got coyotes and i feed birds....mine are always in the house at night....which can really be a pisser at times....they like to roam at night

i would have a small working farm with cows and horses....a few goats...sheep for the aussie to play with...but hubby is not for it...he is so lazy...he objects to fencing a pasture and building a barn....and i will admit when it was 12 degrees and i was feeding and watering the poultry i was glad not to be hauling water to larger animals...a fucking milk cow takes gallons of water a day

o well seems the main owner of the cat...does not want to rehome...his cat....hubby said do what i wanted....does he mean that i want a small puppy

o well seems the main owner of the cat...does not want to rehome...his cat....hubby said do what i wanted....does he mean that i want a small puppy
...what a pussy... either the cat or nothing... you have two puppies already... hoarder...

Forum List

Back