clark may be a "puker"

Not sure where you are on the circle of life Samson. After you have raised three kids, cat puke isn't a big deal. As a student maintenance worker in a college dorm years ago, I can tell you cleaning up after a big bar night in the restrooms is far worse.

Yes, we can measure the quality of life by how much Puke We Clean

I'm through "The Cleaning-Puke-And-Shit-Off-3-Kids-On-A-Regular-Basis" phase of the circle, and into "The Only-Puke-I-Clean-Up-Is-My-Own" phase.

I'm willing to skip "The Cleaning-Cat-Puke" phase.:eusa_eh:

My goal is getting to The "Pay-Others-To-Clean-Puke" phase.:tongue:

he is on purina naturals....the puke is undigested cat food....

lamb and rice always works for the dogs....i do not want to have to cook his food...for him....but if that is what it takes

I'd switch the food. Obviously he can't handle it.

Chicken livers are good, too, and cheap. You just throw them under the broiler for a few minutes and voila, dinner is served.

Strolling, my first step would be to switch food.

My dog has allergies. She doesn't puke, thankfully, but her skin turns red, she scratches, starts licking compulsively, and if her food isn't switched out pronto, her ears swell up.

I feed her good lamb/rice food. But you know, I've had her react to that, too, which tells me that some lamb/rice food either has beef by-product in it, or some sort of wheat.

With a yakking kitty I might even consider feeding it tuna and chicken. I've yet to see a cat throw tuna up.

Just keep in mind...cats who are on a fish diet aren't fat. They'll get shiny and slinky.
:::skritches for Allie's puppers, poor baby::::

Your goggie is awefully cute... but having little balloon ears would be kinda scary to see.

We kept our pets on Science Diet and had very good results... expensive but better than the result we got with say Felidae (essentially killed one through Pyruvite crystal blockage of the bladder, he's my avatar) so never buy that stuff. ever. All natural =/= good.

it is your cats way of telling you it is time to clean the carpet or the floor!!!! mine shits on the floor to tell me this!!!! She is almost ready for the one way ride to the shelter! Won't put op with a shiter!!!!

Our cats... that was the signal that their litterboxes were too dirty for their tastes. That was one chore that I left for the ex-missus. I don't do catboxes.

Forum List

Back