Clarifying the Middle East reality

Evey group in America is trying to change laws and influence public opinion.

There is the Homosexual agenda, the Christian agenda, the NRA gun agenda, etc.

So why is it unreasonable for the Muslims to do the same?

And I for one am equally offended by the "Christian agenda"... Everyone in this country is supposed to have the freedom to practice OR NOT PRACTICE any religion here... and inserting relgious dogma into legislation interferes with that freedom.

The difference, however, is that Christians don't generally want me dead.... just "saved".

That's funny, because it appears that it is you who is the one trying to change things to your way of thinking! If you can't see that, then your religious dogma has obviously taken complete control.

Foxtrot oscar sunni man. You'll get no converts here!

lol he seems to play a totally different "person" when talking to a man than to a woman lol...but the whole thing is ...its a game and your are so very right ...a muslims majority will show no rights to any minority..proven by the actions of muslims in country where they are now the majority.

I do not think saying western women dress like whores helped his point at all.

BS"D

It seems many are still confused about the "Islamist" menace waging war against Israel, America, and their allies. Here is an article to remind us of what has been known for decades, so we know whom we are actually up against:

attacreport.com/ar_archives/art_iswr2_muslim.htm

Israel is not faced with an "Islamist" menace. It has 2 problems: Syria and Iran. I do not know statistics and to keep it simplistic (Israel's activities for boarder security) you will not find an "Islamist" besides Lebanese and Palestinian fighting Israel. Why they fight Israel has also different causes. And why Syria on one side and Iran on other side support those elements has also different causes.

USA however is faced with an regional and over-regional "Islamist" menace. Terrorists fighting USA is not limited to 1 or 2 ethnicities. Why this is so i do not want to discuss, there are maybe Americans here who acknowledge that US policies do also produce those elements and more important US policies give reason to unite those elements which do not come from same ethnicity and region (Algeria to Hindukush). There is no cause of unity in Israel's menace.

The thread title is "Clarifying the Middle East reality". We have indeed some realities:
1. Design and power projection activities of Non-Middle Eastern Nation (USA).
2. An evolving new regional order in Middle-East
a) where USA's power is on the retreat, and no other Non-Middle Eastern country will ever play again such a dominant role in Middle-East as USA has till 2003.
b) regional countries will shape that region for first time since British/French annexation of this region. It's an ongoing process.

Israel in all this is only a side-notice. An interest area of approximately 25.000 km². There is much more interest and conflict potential. Israel and Arab world live in de-facto peace except Syria. But Syria is absolutely unimportant with no power. In past Israel-Arab conflicts did shape agenda of this region. Where Israel had the upper hand, set terms and all the region did react. Nowadays it is different. Whole Israel thing is local to a tiny part of Eastern Mediterenean and will stay so.
The region will be shaped between Gulf Council, Iran and Turkey. But off course USA will secure its interests especially in oil, a minimalist approach from maximum agenda which USA for sure did have (Designing, boarders etc.).

The whole theory of Gulf Council is when you ask me the understanding of that countries involved that it is a no-go in mid-to-long period to rely on US seurity guarantees. So they unite economically and politically in first step with Saudi-Arabia haveing key role. You can expect all those countries involved in Gulf Council taking an unilateralist approach from perspective of an US citizen interested in politics. Maybe not this month but this is where it will go.
Iran does anyway not consult with USA. Turkey acts also unilaterally but if interests comply it acts together with USA.
So there are these 3 regional actors and USA whose presence and power projection is limited in time.
To come back to thread title, the Middle-East reality will be clarified by those actors. And Israel has no importance in all this, even not haveing de-facto problems with Gulf countries or Turkey. The most powerfull countries will set the direction and Israel might be powerfull in military terms but not economically and the most important it has no capability for power projection ( i do not solely mean military) beyond its boarders.

New Topics

Forum List

Back