Clarence Thomas said “the modern-day liberal” has proven to be a bigger “impediment” Then kkk

Read the posts by your conservative buddies.
Read your own.

You call any Black that doesn't such up to a Robert Byrd (D-KKK) a CV acolyte a "Tom" or some other Klanspeak.

No black man with dignity would follow the Klan like you do.

So you have been convinced you have a lifelong excuse for being a failure.

Lol! Your white ass has been given everything by the government and you can't face that.

The Democrats in the KKK robbed Black Americans before you of their property, their rights, and sometimes their lives.

Whites did that. And I was all parties that were a part of it.
You think because I think like an adult, have dignity, and take responsibility for myself that I must be white? That's half of your problem.

The other half is you don't learn from your mistakes.

Get off your knees and admit your errors
I think you're white because you think David Duke I a patriot.

You're an idiot that cannot face the truth. Whites have everything they do because of the government. This is supported by legal decisions and policies in every area of American life whites who think like adults, have dignity, and take responsibility for themselves know this. Only you losers argue as you do.

Read the posts by your conservative buddies.
Read your own.

You call any Black that doesn't such up to a Robert Byrd (D-KKK) a CV acolyte a "Tom" or some other Klanspeak.

No black man with dignity would follow the Klan like you do.
If I was following the klan, I'd be a republican.

Robert Byrd is dead. You consider duke a patriot.

Why would I join a party you are a part of?

I think you're white because you think David Duke I a patriot.

You're an idiot that cannot face the truth. Whites have everything they do because of the government. This is supported by legal decisions and policies in every area of American life whites who think like adults, have dignity, and take responsibility for themselves know this. Only you losers argue as you do.
You're confused. Probably confusing me with another poster that's as racist as you are.

I've never complimented Duke. He's not a Patriot. He's a parasite. He's as bad as his lineage of Democrat Klansmen.

If I was following the klan, I'd be a republican.

Robert Byrd is dead. You consider duke a patriot.

Why would I join a party you are a part of?
Your the Klan's bitch. You do their bidding because they throw you crumbs, pat you on the head, and tell you it's not your fault that you're a failure.

As for Duke. I'll accept you made an honest mistake thinking I supported him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back