Clarence Thomas compares ‘modern-day liberal’ to a Klansman in new film

....now I KNOW you're a damn LIAR!!!! whites NEVER are right or do the correct thing = you say so yourself!!!!!!!!! IM2 says so!!! all the black racists say so
..whites are EVIL !!!!!!!!!!!

Look, whatever bromance you got going on with IM2 isn't my problem.
you are WRONG!! hahahahha whites can never make the right decision --they are EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Concurrence by Samuel Alito[edit]

Samuel Alito wrote a concurrence. Alito stated that he believes this was “a highly unusual case” that was likely “one of a kind.” Alito also stated that this was “not an ordinary case, and the jury selection process cannot be analyzed as if it were.”[1]

Clarence Thomas compares ‘modern-day liberal’ to a Klansman in new film

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has blasted Democrats, including former Senate Judiciary Committee and now-presidential candidate Joe Biden, over the sexual-misconduct allegations against the jurist during his 1991 confirmation hearings.

Thomas opens up about the process in a new documentary and claims the “biggest impediment” to his life and legal career was not the KKK but the “modern-day liberal.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

------------

Perhaps Justice Thomas is a part in the recent huge uptick of smart black Americans That 34% who will vote for Trump in the 2020 election!
It’s true. Democrats are the same racist scum they’ve always been.

It was the modern day liberal that tried to keep him out of the Supreme Court. Not the KKK.
Before there was President Trump, we had this man standing up to the mob.

Jennifer Franco

✔@jennfranconews

#NEW: Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas doesn’t blame white supremacists for trying to derail his career — he points his finger at “the modern-day liberal,” a group that includes former Vice President Joe Biden.https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/29/clarence-thomas-modern-day-liberal-stop-career/ …

Clarence Thomas Says ‘The Modern-Day Liberal’ Tried To Stop His Career
Justice Clarence Thomas doesn’t blame white supremacists for trying to derail his career — he points his finger at Joe Biden and “the modern day liberal.”

dailycaller.com

We are a fortunate people.

Jennifer Franco

✔@jennfranconews

#NEW: Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas doesn’t blame white supremacists for trying to derail his career — he points his finger at “the modern-day liberal,” a group that includes former Vice President Joe Biden

Let's get this straight. Most of Uncle Thomas' career before he was appointed to SCOTUS was dismantling the kind of affirmative action programs that allowed him to advance at the Dept. of Education and EEOC. Most of his career on SCOTUS has been voting against Civil Rights...

But he's whining because an accusation got a fair an open hearing where both sides were able to present their side of the story? Really?

Now, personally, I don't believe Anita Hill because there were way too many holes in her story. But Uncle Thomas complaining about the unfairness of it all is a little silly.

Jennifer Franco

✔@jennfranconews

#NEW: Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas doesn’t blame white supremacists for trying to derail his career — he points his finger at “the modern-day liberal,” a group that includes former Vice President Joe Biden

Let's get this straight. Most of Uncle Thomas'
Let me get this straight. All you can come up with is a racist "Uncle Tom" smear? I find racists to be rather thick-headed and hateful. Sad!

Minority Voters Chafe as Democrat Candidates Abandon Charter Schools: The front-runners for the presidential nomination are moving away from the charter school movement, and black and Latino families ask why their concerns are lost.

Because Democrats are patronizing to minorities.

Let me get this straight. All you can come up with is a racist "Uncle Tom" smear? I find racists to be rather thick-headed and hateful. Sad!

Minority Voters Chafe as Democrat Candidates Abandon Charter Schools: The front-runners for the presidential nomination are moving away from the charter school movement, and black and Latino families ask why their concerns are lost.

Charter Schools are a sham that don't fix the problems of failing schools.

And Clarance Thomas is an Uncle Tom...

Charter Schools are a sham that don't fix the problems of failing schools.

And Clarance Thomas is an Uncle Tom...
I have no real interest in the views of racist scum.

Forum List

Back