Clapping BANNED at university 'to avoid triggering anxiety', students told to do jazz hands instead

"It was argued that the loud noise of traditional clapping and whooping pose an issue to students with anxiety or sensory issues. BSL clapping – or, jazz hands – would be a more inclusive form of expression," the paper said.

Jazz hands is the British Sign Language for clapping.

The elimination of clapping wouldn't bother me so much, but I would surely miss the whooping.

upload_2018-10-2_13-53-34.jpeg

Not The Onion.....

How did the British go from having one of the world's largest empires to being the world's biggest sissies?

Clapping banned at university 'to avoid triggering anxiety'

No offense intended to our English brothers and sisters—actually, take as much wittle offense as you need to at my gruff wolfy American insinuations—I think your island empire has sprung a leak and it's rapidly sinking into the sea. Get a grip. A grip on a real big floatation device.

Not The Onion.....

How did the British go from having one of the world's largest empires to being the world's biggest sissies?

Clapping banned at university 'to avoid triggering anxiety'

LIke we keep warning, and like the blind keep saying " oh it's a conspiracy" , news flash this is coming here. It is unfolding already.

" Taking over the West what part doesn't make sense to the deaf, dumb, and blind". amazing isn't it.

What's happening there is coming here if ppl don't wake the fk up!!

Forum List

Back