Clapper fires back at Trump on the view

If Clapper admitted that a spy in the Trump campaign was justified but democrats insisted that there was no spy in the Trump campaign, who was lying?

I am sorry tyroneweaver but that is 9min and 27sec I'll never get back... The view... What a tragic waste, but if there is any consolation the ex-head spy in charge was shamelessly spinning like a top...

whitehall, post: 19980546
If Clapper admitted that a spy in the Trump campaign was justified but democrats insisted that there was no spy in the Trump campaign, who was lying?

Your position appears to be set firmly on the side that our intelligence agencies must be barred from seeking intelligence on a political party’s presidential candidate when there are many indicators that a foreign government is attacking our election in favor of that particular party’s candidate.

And adding to the suspicion in the case of Trumpo and his suppprters was Trumpo’s public and open campaign messaging that was diametrically opposed to the Republican Party’s firm opposition to Putin’s policies in Ukraine, Syria and elsewhere and the support of sanctions on Russians close to Putin.

So you do not believe America should be defended and protected from foreign attack?

Explain how we defend our democracy without the use of our intelligence agencies if a political campaign decides to work with and seek help from foreign agents backed by a foreign government seeking to undermine our democratic election process.

Kushner gladly sought help and then lied about meeting with foreign agents offering to provide that help.

I wish the FBI had exposed all the Trump campaign’s Russian connections months before the election. I wish our election had been better protected.

If Trumpo had nothing to hide he should have informed the FBI in advance of any foreign contacts instead of being secretive about it like he is with his tax returns.

Last edited:
Clapper going on the View to bitchslap Two Scoops maybe a bit too much.

But at bitchslap for the WeakWhyte Supporters none the less is always good for America!

bitchslap.gif

America wins! :banana:

CrusaderFrank, post: 19980981
It's an actual coup d'etat and I guarantee you Trump will make them pay

It’s only a coup d’etat if evidence is found that Trumpo knowingly and willingly sought support and worked with foreign agents to help his campaign,

Why is Trumpo and all his minions so terrified at an investigation?

Last edited:

It’s only a coup d’etat if evidence is found that Trumpo knowingly and willingly sought support and worked with foreign agents to help his campaign,

Clapper, along with several others will be indicted for sedition and treason

Wanna bet?

Wanna bet?
You fucked with the wrong guy.

:rolleyes: and when none of that happens will you admit to being out of touch with reality?

:rolleyes: and when none of that happens will you admit to being out of touch with reality?

You fucked with the wrong guy. He's a billionaire so you can bribe him with Bitcoins like Barack and Hillary. He's actually had to negotiate with real fucking Italian Mafia when they were at their peak in NYC. What the fuck did you think was going to happen when you go after him and lose so badly.

I GUARANFUKINGTEE YOU this does not end well for the Progressive Gestapo

Nutbag, what does this (insult inappropriate for Zone 2) have to do with my question to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Keep an eye on Rosenstein. If the hammer drops you'll know more is coming.

Keep an eye on Rosenstein. If the hammer drops you'll know more is coming.

ZERO - thats what we've got for all the Deep State bullshit conspiracies we've heard ever since Comey got fired.

Even rightwingers are getting blue balls by now.

Forum List

Back