Claire McKaskill's closing argument: "your health care, your vote"...What about the CARAVAN?!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this election is about Kavanaugh, Kashoggi, Caravan, mobs, jobs, and common sense!

• Banned
Soon to be former senator McKaskill said something?
Josh Hawley will be tremendous. i wish John James would win. the difference between him and stabenow is the difference between the ground and the sky

Claire McKaskill's closing argument: "your health care, your vote"...What about the CARAVAN?!

The caravan members can't vote yet until the crime party lets them in.

Soon to be former senator McKaskill said something?
Josh Hawley will be tremendous. i wish John James would win. the difference between him and stabenow is the difference between the ground and the sky

Josh Hawley is a slime bag that went after his own party member so that he could be rising star in the state and not Greitens.

So, he will fit right in with the rest of DC.

• Banned
Cryin Chuck Schumer says the Kavanaugh smear campaign helped Democrats in the midterms: “The Kavanaugh dispute, I think, helped us more than it hurt us … I think the President lost more votes because of the Kavanaugh issue than gained throughout the country”

they never learn

Prior to the Mid term...the caravan had about 27 threads and touched nearly every other thread.

Now you don't even talk about it.

Cheap political cynicism

It was never a real concern

Prior to the Mid term...the caravan had about 27 threads and touched nearly every other thread.

Now you don't even talk about it.

Cheap political cynicism

It was never a real concern
You couldn't be more wrong but that's to be expected from idiots on this board

New Topics

Forum List

Back