Claire McCaskill's town hall meeting

You are right. You don't see.

Why should your premiums be raised to pay for someone else's healthcare?

In the long run, I'd rather give my money to a private organization than the U.S. government, as sad as that is to say.

If this health care bill is truly about reducing the cost of health care, there are plenty of ways to do it that don't involve subsidizing, and garyd just named the most important ones. As long as ambulance chasers like John Edwards exist, health care costs will never go down.

That's great. You can opt out of Medicare when you turn 65.

Right.......

In the long run, I'd rather give my money to a private organization than the U.S. government, as sad as that is to say.

If this health care bill is truly about reducing the cost of health care, there are plenty of ways to do it that don't involve subsidizing, and garyd just named the most important ones. As long as ambulance chasers like John Edwards exist, health care costs will never go down.

Right.......

So how did you develop hydrocephalus?

I like the French system.

They limit liability, the medical schools are free, so the doctors don't start out deeply in debt, and they don't pay their doctors ridiculous salaries.

They cover everyone, and they don't have long wait times.

Uh Chrissie they've been bidding to take over first class mail for several years now and say they will do it for 7 cents a letter.

I like the French system.

They limit liability, the medical schools are free, so the doctors don't start out deeply in debt, and they don't pay their doctors ridiculous salaries.

They cover everyone, and they don't have long wait times.
OMG, tort reform?

and i got news for ya, nothing is free
they are paying a SHIT load in taxes for those schools

Right.......

The fuck I will. I'm not forcibly paying into this program not to take away from it later, dipshit. But I won't rely on Medicare to provide me with all my health care needs. I'm not that naive or stupid. It will be supplemental, and it will be backed by a large savings and retirement account. Again, I'm not ignorant enough to rely on the government to take care of me. That's the difference between me and people like you.

Right.......

The fuck I will. I'm not forcibly paying into this program not to take away from it later, dipshit. But I won't rely on Medicare to provide me with all my health care needs. I'm not that naive or stupid. It will be supplemental, and it will be backed by a large savings and retirement account. Again, I'm not ignorant enough to rely on the government to take care of me. That's the difference between me and people like you.

Chrissy's a parasitic shitstain.

Right.......

No, the difference between you and me is that you only care about yourself.

Right.......

and YOU are a parasite.

That's not the point. I don't see why anyone should have their taxes raised to pay for someone else's health care.

What's this OUR shit? You don't pay any premiums, you shitstain parasite.
A slight tangent from what Chris is saying, but you know a good chunk of your hospital bill is there to pay for the uninsured. That as well as your health insurance premiums, because they have to pay the hospital as well to cover for the uninsured.

I think that's what Chris is arguing, and that's why your "why should we pay higher taxes to cover someone else" seems a bit ironic. You're pretty much doing that as is under the current system.

A slight tangent from what Chris is saying, but you know a good chunk of your hospital bill is there to pay for the uninsured. That as well as your health insurance premiums, because they have to pay the hospital as well to cover for the uninsured.

I think that's what Chris is arguing, and that's why your "why should we pay higher taxes to cover someone else" seems a bit ironic. You're pretty much doing that as is under the current system.

NO. My argument is Chris refuses to cover himself because he's a pathetic shitstain.

NO. My argument is Chris refuses to cover himself because he's a pathetic shitstain.

lol. In that case I'm gonna stay out of this one until I get involved.

Chrissie when was the last time the cost of a postage stamp went down?

What do you think Obama will do to lower costs, outlaw technology, reduce acceess or cut the lawyers out of the loop. That's the only three ways you've got to lower health care costs.

Garissie, when was the last time a private company would come to your house, pick up a letter, and deliver it to California for 44 cents????

Hey Chrissie, here's a quote from your mentor Joe Biden.

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine. ... It's the Post Office that's always having problems."

That's says a lot about a govt. run entity... does it not?

Right.......

Give one good reason why I should give a rat's ass about you?

Every American citizen is born with the same opportunities, there's no reason why every child can't get an education, learn a trade, find a job, work hard and be a self sufficient member of society.

Why should I or anyone pay for those that make the wrong choices in life, like drop out of school, have babies when they're not financially ready, addict themselves to drugs and/or alcohol.... etc..

What have you got against personal responsibility?

Forum List

Back