Claim:GOP senators laughed out loud at prospect of Trump's wall

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
While President Trump remains resolute that a border wall will be built in his first term, other sources are less confident, with one declaring that senior Republican Senators consider the idea to be a joke.

Appearing on Sean Hannity’s show Tuesday, Conservative radio host and author Laura Ingraham said that sources told her that senior Republican lawmakers literally ‘laughed out loud’ at the idea a wall would be built.

Claim: GOP Senators ‘Laughed Out Loud’ At Prospect Of Trump’s Wall
"They were recently telling that source of mine, 'Don’t worry, it’s not going to happen.'"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What else can you expect from a bunch of mmm clueless idiots.

I laughed out loud too when I heard him say the wall would be built, I laughed even louder at the gullible idiots eating it up.
The "wall" (securing the boarder) is a political football that both sides have used against each other at election time with the Repubs knowing it would never be built, too expensive and honestly would do little to stem the flow.

I laughed out loud too when I heard him say the wall would be built, I laughed even louder at the gullible idiots eating it up.
The "wall" (securing the boarder) is a political football that both sides have used against each other at election time with the Repubs knowing it would never be built, too expensive and honestly would do little to stem the flow.
Trump being elected alone has slowed the flow and sent illegals running home. Might not even need a wall, just make Trump dictator for life and watch them flee.

Trump being elected alone has slowed the flow and sent illegals running home. Might not even need a wall, just make Trump dictator for life and watch them flee.
All I was referring to was politics as usual, any previous talk by the Repubs about building a wall was feel good rhetoric for their base and the ability to claim the Dems as being obstructionist. The Repubs (and anyone who understands how politics work) knew it would never happen, a wall would never be built.

All I was referring to was politics as usual, any previous talk by the Repubs about building a wall was feel good rhetoric for their base and the ability to claim the Dems as being obstructionist. The Repubs (and anyone who understands how politics work) knew it would never happen, a wall would never be built.
You might be right. We will see.

Forum List

Back