CK or Mods Help Please

Was anyone else signed out of their accounts today, and had to log back in? I imagine it would have to be some sort of server reset, and a minor inconvenience, but I was wondering if I was the only one?
Nope. Not just you. Happened twice. Then again, I have only been here twice today.

You too? Glad it wasn't just me. But it was all my accounts-not just here. well, all but one.'
Was anyone else signed out of their accounts today, and had to log back in? I imagine it would have to be some sort of server reset, and a minor inconvenience, but I was wondering if I was the only one?

No, you weren't the only one. The site was down for a bit for updates.

Thanks. Finally I can... wait... there's still no disagree button. Fuck!

Get a backup place to hang out, Depotoo2. Addictions can be more than one spot, lol.

And...trust ONE staff member to give and get email from. So if you are ever locked out, at least you have someone to contact.

It was a minor inconvenience, but I had to log back in on 4 different devices I use for USMB. Still haven't logged in on my tablet yet. :D

Sent from my Obamaphone using Tapatalk purchased with my EBT card

I used to have a few other forums, and still have my storm forum, but its not hurricane season, yet. Haha! But this place is the best of the best. Lol Today made it bad because I had alot of time to post and was on a roll and Bam! There it all went.
Get a backup place to hang out, Depotoo2. Addictions can be more than one spot, lol.

And...trust ONE staff member to give and get email from. So if you are ever locked out, at least you have someone to contact.

Dang! I haven't gotten any trophy points in forever and now I get one on this account. :crybaby:

What I don't understand is I was simultaneously signed out of my email, so thought it was my tablet and can't get back into either.
i was....

Thanks, ck and all!

I am back guys, as depotoo, and it is really me!:biggrin:
We all had to...there was a software update. For security reasons we log everyone (including staff) out during the process

Thanks, ck and all!

We all had to...there was a software update. For security reasons we log everyone (including staff) out during the process

Yay! :)

Thanks, ck and all!

Nobody cares.

Eh... welcome back.

New Topics

Forum List

Back