CK or Mods Help Please

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
This is depotoo. My tablet lost my passwords and I can't get into my account here or my regular email it is registered with. Can someone help me reset my password with a different email address? Thanks in advance. This is driving me crazy.

I hate to be a cynic, but couldn't anyone make a play to hijack someone's account when he's is offline by asking for a new password to be sent to a new email address?

Just wonderin'.

depotoo2

Ck has been alerted. Hold tight....
how have you been Angel?.....
rose.gif

I hate to be a cynic, but couldn't anyone make a play to hijack someone's account when he's is offline by asking for a new password to be sent to a new email address?

Just wonderin'.

Yes, that crossed my mind as well...but...if it is indeed 'depotoo', she needs our help.

Admin is the only one who can handle this anyway.

Yeah, they probably could, but it is really me! :biggrin: I promise!

Just wonderin'.

Just wonderin'.

Prove it! What color socks are you wearing?

No socks. Does that work? :bow2:

Just wonderin'.

Busted. The REAL depotoo told me he was wearing sky blue sock with Birkenstocks today.

Was anyone else signed out of their accounts today, and had to log back in? I imagine it would have to be some sort of server reset, and a minor inconvenience, but I was wondering if I was the only one?

No socks. Does that work? :bow2:

Just wonderin'.

Busted. The REAL depotoo told me he was wearing sky blue sock with Birkenstocks today.
Oh no!! More of the twilight zone! Man, I knew I was addicted but had noooo idea how bad it was til this happened today. You should have seen me searching for a way to contact someone. I was going nuts. Glad noone was here to watch me. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back