CJ SCOTUS John Roberts to step down? Rumor?

This is great news. The sooner that idiot Roberts is out the better. Maybe Mr. Obama can convince Sec. State Clinton to step down and become Chief Justice, that would ROCK!!

It's great news that it's a rumor?

I see stupidity is your strong suit...congratulations Obama supporter.

When lacking any real, valid, logical argument the ignorant resort to name calling.

Lacking any real intelligence to support a real, valid logical argument, the ignorant resort to name calling.

I did not engage in name calling with you, but because you lack an argument, you lower yourself and yourargument.

Seems you really lack the real brains needed to be called an intelligent life form.

When lacking any real, valid, logical argument the ignorant resort to name calling.

Lacking any real intelligence to support a real, valid logical argument, the ignorant resort to name calling.

I did not engage in name calling with you, but because you lack an argument, you lower yourself and yourargument.

Seems you really lack the real brains needed to be called an intelligent life form.

Stop saying stupid things then people will stop calling you derogatory names.

My argument is that it doesn't make any sense to replace a legal scholar with a woman who's never practiced law and thinks she dodged sniper fire in Bosnia.

Stop saying stupid things then people will stop calling you derogatory names.

My argument is that it doesn't make any sense to replace a legal scholar with a woman who's never practiced law and thinks she dodged sniper fire in Bosnia.

But we can't know her potential value as a SCOTUS Chief Justice until we know whether she appreciates the need to grant "standing to sue" to the trees and the Arctic Ice!

This is great news. The sooner that idiot Roberts is out the better. Maybe Mr. Obama can convince Sec. State Clinton to step down and become Chief Justice, that would ROCK!!

yeah, the position of chief justice just screams out for someone with no judicial experience nor track record.

perhaps sarah palin would like to give it a try as well.

:thup:

yeah, the position of chief justice just screams out for someone with no judicial experience nor track record.

perhaps sarah palin would like to give it a try as well.

:thup:

Excellent Analogy... And Bipartisan. :clap2:

:)

peace...

You are talking about being called a obama supporter? Yeah, that would piss me off to no end, too.

I was hoping it was true and only the wrong judge had been named. Scalia or Thomas would make me smile.

New Topics

Forum List

Back